What do you think of jokes regarding tragedies?

• funny
  • sometimes funny
  • rarely funny
    Vote C
  • not funny, but not offensive. i'm indifferent
    Vote D
  • offensive and disgusting
    Vote E
  • other
    Vote F

1430

Most Helpful Guy

• It's how the joke is presented. If you say something straight up without thinking it can nasty and it offensive where as if you think about it first and make it funny people laugh even when they don't want to becuase it's a good joke regarding the situation like how Ricky gervais does jokes

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion they’re rarely funny and they’re potentially offensive. There is so much stuff in the world that is actually funny. Why do we need to turn serious, devastating, heartbreaking situations into jokes?