Which is the most deadliest sin among the 7 deadly sins?

And, why?

• Lust
    Vote A
  • Pride
    Vote B
  • Gluttony
    Vote C
  • Wrath
    Vote D
  • Greed
    Vote E
  • Envy
    Vote F
  • Sloth
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, according to the biblical origin of the sins, Pride is the first and deadliest sin. It is the one from which all other sins are born.
    This is somewhat supported by the field of psychology, because it's from issues with one's pride (i. e., overinflated/deflated levels of self-esteem, confidence, etc.) from which many other issues (e. g., mental illness, poor social outcomes) can arise.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The only true joy in life comes from giving freely (meaning: expect NOTHING in return... not even thanks, that's giving freely). As you age u will begin to receive back. In order to be a gracious receiver you first must give. Give\take=yin\yang=in\out etc...

0|1
    0|0
    • Well, it's not true in some cases. Many people do things without getting anything back in return and, they necessarily won't be awarded for it.

• That comes later on. Reread... giving expecting or wanting nothing is true selfless giving.

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 15

• Pride is the most deadly, as it's the least likely one for the person to ask forgiveness for.

0|3
    0|0
  • Pride because it's the devils major sin that started all this we are in now

0|2
    0|0
  • Fear is a path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering

0|2
    0|0
  • Envy, pride and greed... the other sins deal with the persons psychology or physiology. The three I mentioned deals with human society in general...

0|1
    0|0
  • They kind of all tie into each other. So they're technically all equally bad.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, envy caused John Doe to cut Davids wifes head off and put it in a box

0|2
    0|0
  • The eigth deadly sin: cleric arrogance

0|1
    0|0
  • Pride. It leads to destruction.

0|2
    0|0
  • Greed, because people will kill eachother for money.

0|1
    0|1
  • Sloth. When people are really good anything won't happen.

0|1
    0|0
  • Aww man... i shoulda put greed

0|1
    0|0
  • popcorn

0|0
    0|0
  • Wrath because its the outcome of them all.. it almost always ends with wrath

0|0
    0|0
  • These are all feelings rather than actions, and thus morally irrelevant. The real question: would you pull the lever?

0|1
    0|1
  • Easy answer Pride!

0|1
    0|0
Loading... ;