Do some people really believe that a Ouija board works?

Do some people really believe that a Ouija board can summon spirits and ghosts and demons and connect you with the dead? It's just a piece of plastic/cardboard
Do some people really believe that a Ouija board works?
  • I believe it
    Vote A
  • I don't believe it
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It's scientific

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• A lot of people so. Personally I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, there are some people who believe it can summon demons. That's not how they work or what they are used for though, if one uses tools like Oija in magical practice.

Demons are not like these creatures that can be summoned. Not in all my study on magic forms can you find where anyone has really summoned a demon.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn´t believe it if my mom hadn´t tried it. three times. with only two other good friends of hers and questions the spirit answered where only her knew the answers too. I´m actually nearly an atheist, but this makes me believe in spirits and something "more up there" (not god like tho). I want to try it once, it made me curious, but I´m actually afraid to get haunted by evil spirits afterwards. sounds like the setting for a horror movie but yeah...

1|0
    0|0
  • I would like to add a option of "i don't know" lol.
    I mean i would say i don't believe it but still wouldn't like to try it, so there for i must believe it it at least little bit.

1|1
    0|0
  • I believe it's true. Never fooled around with one and never will.
    No need in inviting evil into my life.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not superstitious or anything, but I still wouldn't mess around with one of those things.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think it’s true, you never want to mess with those things😬

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes absolutely. If you call for spirits, they will follow you. They prey on your fear.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have never heard of it..
    Where can u get one..
    I just wanna see if it is true

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. My grandma used to have a Ouija board when I was a kid, she never let us near it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm skeptical of it but I'd never use one myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • They do work

0|1
    0|0
  • That shit is REAL!!! have you tried?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t believe in it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just a means of communicating with spirits, but you could do the same by making one out of paper if you wanted.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Yea shits scary I don't think you could connect with the dead but you are bringing in demons into your home. Fuck that shit If I saw someone pull a Ouija board out I would turn the other way. It's crazy how they have that at kid stores like toysRus. For those who don't believe they should try it of there so certain

0|0
    0|0
  • It's amazing what you can make people believe when they already want to believe in more than there is. This is how religions work.

0|1
    0|1
  • Sure. Some believe in horoscopes too. And Terot cards. And fortune cookies. And crystal balls. And even happenstance!
    Some even believe that what they have in their head is the absolute truth - we call it solipsism. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Naw, i don't believe in magic or other hocus pocus type things. Although I enjoy movies about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a believer in the supernatural but i still refuse to go into people's houses that own them.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are plenty of special people that buy into that crap.

0|0
    0|0
  • That shit summons spirit good and bad spirits I hate it

0|0
    0|0
  • Mario and L 'Ouija

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • do you mean the luigi board?

0|0
    0|0
  • Do some people really believe that they don't work? :o They can be used to create a pathway of communication with spirits. More evil than good. What gives you or anyone more right to say they don't work and religion is fake just because that's what you believe? What makes your beliefs any more real than mine? And don't say science, because science never has and never will disprove the existence of spiritual beings.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes