Do you wear glasses?

If you wear glasses, do you like your glasses? Have you tried contacts? Have you considered lasik?

If you don't, would you like to (for some reason)?

• Do you wear glasses?Yes, I'm nearsighted
  • Do you wear glasses?Yes, I'm farsighted
  • Do you wear glasses?Yes, I use bifocals/varifocals
    Vote C
  • Do you wear glasses?Yes, I use glasses without correction
    Vote D
  • Do you wear glasses?No/wear contact lenses
    Vote E
  • Do you wear glasses?20/20 vision/I'm literally a hawk
    Vote F

3614

Most Helpful Girl

• ok, i miss wearing glasses - long story short.
    Started wearing when i was 4 - graduated to contacts at 12. had to wear hard ones - developed kerataconus so i needed a corneal transplant. Got that done in 2012 had 20/20 ever since.

• Damn.. quite a series of events. 20/20 vision's nice though

• Gotta hope for the best

• one day at a time

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm nearsighted, and wear glasses. When I was checked for them, and I was verified for glasses, I was VERY scared. I didn't wear them for a year. When I tried them on, I warmed up to them. Now, I wear them everyday! I think it does something to my complexion! (Whatever's there, that is)

• How bad was your vision, if you could make it without them?

• I thought for a long time I had 20/20! I could see things all around, but at 50 feet away, things looked only the SLIGHTEST bit... blurry. So slight, that I could see leaves on trees, but they weren't crisp-looking. And after 15 years of this, I got seriously used to it. Glasses changed me!

• Oh okay, well that's quite manageable. I do remember that I didn't really realize my eyesight getting worse at first, but mine got a lot worse.