What is the best choice and the worst choice you have ever made?

Our lives are full of choices and those choices have certain consequences. They're not always predictable.

So what are the choices that had the best and worst consequences for you?

1221

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Worst choice:enlisting in the army, ended up doing two tours in Iraq and one in Sudan, too many dead people missed me up, 2 IED exploded near me and got shot by an Iraqi police in my left Arm.

Best choice: Leaving my country, i started a new life and gained all of my wealth after i left it.

• I'm a reserve soldier myself, but can't even imagine what it would be like to be sent to the front..

• Being in a war zone steals the hope in your soul, the killing, the rape victims and the worst of this whole mess is the suicide bombers, people torn up to pieces in markets and mosques for nothing

• Damn.. I guess you can't never know