What is the best choice and the worst choice you have ever made?

Our lives are full of choices and those choices have certain consequences. They're not always predictable.

So what are the choices that had the best and worst consequences for you?

What is the best choice and the worst choice you have ever made?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Worst choice:enlisting in the army, ended up doing two tours in Iraq and one in Sudan, too many dead people missed me up, 2 IED exploded near me and got shot by an Iraqi police in my left Arm.

Best choice: Leaving my country, i started a new life and gained all of my wealth after i left it.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm a reserve soldier myself, but can't even imagine what it would be like to be sent to the front..

• Show All
    • Being in a war zone steals the hope in your soul, the killing, the rape victims and the worst of this whole mess is the suicide bombers, people torn up to pieces in markets and mosques for nothing

• Damn.. I guess you can't never know

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• So many choices to choose from lol
    Well the worst was hiding a few things that happened from my friends. At some point I also did lied to them cause I was scared they would figure out. In the end I told them and apologized and told my reasons to hide it. It ended pretty good.
    The best... can't choose one. Mostly the decisions I made impulsively, stupid ideas that had a good effect for me, some ended good and some ended pretty bad but never regreted them

1|1
    0|0
  • Well the worst choice I’ve ever made was not telling someone something when I wanted to and then they unfortunately died and I didn’t get to tell them what I was gonna tell them cause I waited to tell them the next day but it was too late :(

1|1
    0|0
  • Worst: trying to end my life when I was away from friends and family. It caused a lot of heartache because of my heartache.

Best: giving my life to Jesus my Savior.

0|1
    0|0
  • Best choice: probably when I was 12 and I started writing for the first time

Worst choice: thinking I couldn’t handle an LDR and hurting me and my current boyfriend

0|1
    0|0
  • Worst one was not giving my 100% for exam after 12th grade. I'd get into a better institution for Bachelor's. I mean I still got into decent one, but yeah.

Best choice would be getting into Science.

1|1
    0|0
  • Worst choice : not praying enough to God
    Best Choice : none lol I'm shit

0|1
    0|0
    • Sounds like a downer of a religion. Sometimes I think god wants us to chill out and stop being so hard on ourselves, because then we will be able to be the best version of ourselves and think clearly

• you are not shit you are a nice human

• Worst choice - getting a university degree when I didn't have a plan in mind. Ended up not needing it.

Best choice - I can't think of one. Im a shitty choice maker.

0|1
    0|0
  • Best choice was to give myself another shot for pre medical preps and worst was my first boyfriend ugh

0|1
    0|0
  • My college choice is the best and the worst at the same time.

0|1
    0|0
  • Best: Moving to my new apartment
    Worst: Getting baptized

0|1
    0|0
    • I curious, your baptism was your choice? Usually people get baptized as babies. If it was your choice being old enough to make that decision and had a choice, how did it affect you to be such a bad choice?

• Show All
    • That is true

• I was working in Amsterdam, in Europe, a couple months ago, and it’s so crazy, there are churches right in the middle of a red light district, surrounded by prostitutes, and people intoxicated, and yet they were doing their own thing, totally normal, and I went into one, it was build on 1700s, listened to mass, in Dutch, and what was going on outside, it was so weird

• Best choice is decided to further my education in the healthcare field, having to work your whole life you really need to find something you enjoy and I’m happy to be able to work towards a happier life doing what I love.

Worst choice I’ve ever made... my 21st birthday this summer I cheated on my boyfriend with a black guy when I went to myrtle beach with a group of friends. The guy came inside of me, and I’m due soon, and lost the love of my life. But I will do whatever it takes for this child and myself.

0|2
    0|0
    • Good luck - I hope everything works out for you! It's not what happens, it's how you choose to deal with it :-)

What Guys Said 20

• Worst by far was getting involved in my dad’s estate and business. Wasted 3 years trying to wrap it up and will end up with almost nothing to show for it.
    Best was probably taking a job as a fishing guide. Had a blast, met some awesome people and made good money doing it

1|2
    0|0
  • Worst choice - selling my house. 1 year later I regret it.

Best choice - going on a road trip for New Years Eve (instead of going to my pub for a knees-up)... wonderful drive, fantastic views, and to top it all I met the most wonderful woman ever - and we are embarking on a relationship...

1|1
    0|0
  • Best choice: going abroad for nearly 2 years

Worst choice: having done too much drugs. Nearly died twice when i was really far from home.

I got to learn a lot from both choices, can't regret much but surely my overall health is a concern for the rest of my life.

0|1
    0|0
  • The best choice: my wife.
    The worst? Not getting a fake medical excuse to escape army duty.

1|1
    0|0
    • How long was your service? :D

• Show All
    • Okay, makes sense

• It cost me 2 years of income, of course: only when I was an officer I'd get paid more than peanuts.

• Best choice: seeing a therapist and going back to school
    Worst choice: not doing it sooner in life

0|1
    0|0
  • Best: Befriending a cop
    Worst: Having sex with his wife

2|4
    0|0
  • Worst - My college degree. I picked a completely worthless degree. I should have majored in electronics or engineering or something more marketable.

Best - Attending Latin Masses.

0|1
    0|0
  • Worst choice in my life was not interning for finance during my college career at a prestigious private college and the best choice is deciding to pursue a sales/analytics career and working in a social analytics company.

1|1
    0|0
  • Best choice I ever made was to study subjects that were not “fun & sexy” but more difficult, technical and also foreign language.
    The reason being is I want to travel and work abroad and experience the world, and while other students studied & majored about world events, I was the one who went out and lived in them, because I gave people a reason to hire me with those not-so-sexy subjects qualifying me to get visas.

The worst decision I ever made was not listening to older, wiser adults as a teenager, and thinking I knew everything

0|1
    0|0
  • Best choice: focusing inwards and finding out what would truly make me happy

Worst choice: not buying them bitcoin.

0|1
    0|0
  • Delaying studying for travelling was the best one and trying a relationship with a girl I didn't really like the worst one.

1|1
    0|0
  • Best: lived for a year And half in Denmark
    Worst: taking the easy way out on University

1|1
    0|0
  • I made the choice to take full responsibility for my actions and live unapologetically, and so far I've had the best years of my life

0|1
    0|0
  • Worst choice not joining the Marines when I was told to
    Best choice choosing to play sport

0|1
    0|0
  • Worse: go to college and enrol in Economics. Best: start a new career in Engineering.

1|1
    0|0
  • Best married my current wife
    Worse going on vacation with her and her sisters

0|1
    0|0
  • Getting married.

3|1
    0|0
  • Worst: my first wife. Best: my second wife.

2|2
    0|0
  • been on this site lol

0|2
    0|0
  • not to jump the fence when the bull was chasing me. I got pretty fucked up BUT the nurse was hot as hell and we hooked up.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes