Have you been keeping up with any of your New Years resolutions?

Just curious to how many people stuck to there goals ( I know I have lol)

2213

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I'm still doing good. My resolutions was to not buy any plastic bags while buying groceries and using reusable bags instead.

• Dang, I should have done that too. I already have the reusable bags, but I sometimes forget them. I do recycle the plastic bags when I do get them.

• That was a good one being more eco friendly ♻️♻️🌎

Most Helpful Guy

• So far, yes. However, it's a slower process than I was hoping for. Like I haven't really lost weight yet. I don't really "feel" much healthier. In fact, I'm thinking I may have to kick it up a notch or two, because this will probably not do much for me.

I'm thinking I may have to find some places that do decent salads, I may have to bike more each day, which has been tough for me to do once a day every day. 30 minutes is hell right now, So I'm at 20-25 minutes. Eventually I may get to 30 without it being an issue.

I am increasing the amount of steps I do in a day, and I'm also starting to feel like this is becoming more of a challenge to fulfill, I don't know if I will be seeing a difference just by going to the 10,000 a day, or if it won't do much of anything for health.

Otherwise I'm just trying to be patient. A dramatic instant change might not work so well for me as much as a lot of small changes over a year and getting used to them and adding more.