Have you been keeping up with any of your New Years resolutions?

Just curious to how many people stuck to there goals ( I know I have lol)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I'm still doing good. My resolutions was to not buy any plastic bags while buying groceries and using reusable bags instead.

2|0
    0|0
    • Dang, I should have done that too. I already have the reusable bags, but I sometimes forget them. I do recycle the plastic bags when I do get them.

• That was a good one being more eco friendly ♻️♻️🌎

Most Helpful Guy

• So far, yes. However, it's a slower process than I was hoping for. Like I haven't really lost weight yet. I don't really "feel" much healthier. In fact, I'm thinking I may have to kick it up a notch or two, because this will probably not do much for me.

I'm thinking I may have to find some places that do decent salads, I may have to bike more each day, which has been tough for me to do once a day every day. 30 minutes is hell right now, So I'm at 20-25 minutes. Eventually I may get to 30 without it being an issue.

I am increasing the amount of steps I do in a day, and I'm also starting to feel like this is becoming more of a challenge to fulfill, I don't know if I will be seeing a difference just by going to the 10,000 a day, or if it won't do much of anything for health.

Otherwise I'm just trying to be patient. A dramatic instant change might not work so well for me as much as a lot of small changes over a year and getting used to them and adding more.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 21

• I didn't keep them but I didn't break them either.

My new years resolution was to avoid western food and I've improved my diet by about 60 - 80% so even though I don't keep my resolution perfectly - I say that I've kept it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. My resolution is no pop/soda for the year. (Which has been kinda hard since I work at a fast food restaurant and get free pop/soda but I’ve just been sticking to tea, coffee, lemonade, and juices.)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have actually! I've been going to the gym for at least an hour every day. And I'm trying to be less awkward with my babe

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, my new years resolution was to only buy fair trade clothes or ethically sourced clothes. I've done good so far

0|0
    0|0
  • My New Year resolutions were eating healthier.
    I gave up on day 2 because I craved some pizza. *sobs*

0|0
    0|0
  • Not yet , i haven't started college yet, still waiting for a call/email. My resolutions is to reach my goal and focus on myself ( coming along :) )

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. My New Year resolution was to be more open and honest with people

0|0
    0|0
  • Changing my diet is going perfectly :) Still enjoy sweets when I want but loving all the stuff I cook and eat

0|0
    0|0
  • Didn't have any to begin with. I'd rather not disappoint myself further.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fortunately yes I'm doing surprisingly well this year

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao no my new years resolution is to keep a journal or something but im too busy with school hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • And that's EXACTLY why I didn't set any goals

0|0
    0|0
  • yepppp

0|0
    0|0
  • lol no

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup I am keeping up with all 0 of them!

0|0
    0|0
  • My new years resolution is to get my ex back

0|0
    0|0
  • New year's resolution are stupid

0|0
    0|0
    • Why 😕

• If we really want to make changes and improve our life style, we shouldn't depend on new year or next month/ week/ day... we should start from today, from now!

• Epicfail

0|0
    0|0
  • I was motivated for my New Years resolutions until January 1 at 8pm but then it was gone

0|0
    0|0
    • That quick? lol

• Yes 😭

• I think New Years resolution doesn't exist. Small changes small habits will make you achieve any resolution. I realized that in January 1 at 8pm lol.

• I haven't. need to do more exercise though

0|0
    0|0
  • I just failed 2 of 'em last weekend.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I didn't have a lot. I decided to do the 100 push up challenge and so far I've still got that going. Other than that, just take the year as it comes, get better at drawing, get better at piano and try to work up some money in case I want to keep studying.

0|0
    0|0
  • My resolutions are:

Drink less sugar
    Keep my car cleaner (inside and out)
    Talk to my dad more often

On all three fronts, so far so good!

0|0
    0|0
  • I Don't like having new year resolutions, it's pointless and I often end up doing nothing for those goals. I believe it's better to have long-term goals and all that.

0|0
    0|0
  • NYR was to lose 25 pounds. So far I've lost 5 - baby steps

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fulfilling them 100% since I had none me doing nothing is working out for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only made 1 to make it easy, and so far it's going well.

0|0
    0|0
  • So far 3, I have failed one though

0|0
    0|0
  • On track so far

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah all

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any, so…yes. :-)

0|0
    0|0
    • Whaaat you didn’t want to better yourself in this new year?

• For self-improvement, I don't have to wait for any date. ;-) I can start right this second. Except I did couple weeks ago. :-)

• I thought I was...

0|0
    0|0
  • Still looking for a girl :/

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes