Do you prefer to work alone or as a group?

In the workplace or school, do you prefer to work alone, or with other people as a group? Why?
  • I prefer to work alone
  • I prefer to work with people, as a group
  • I like both equally
    Vote C

1522

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the goal. Sometimes working alone is so much faster and more efficient. Other times, input from others is a necessity, and sometimes the best way is to work as a group. I like working with others, but often find that groups latch on to the early ideas, that are not thought through, while better ideas often come after discussion, but are frequently ignored, once an earlier, less thought through, idea is accepted. In other words, the people who are quick to speak, often have their ideas accepted, even though better ideas are proposed after some thought.

Most Helpful Girl

• alone cuz i can disagree or agree with myself without some person saying the opposite. plus working alone makes you get things done faster (less talking, less "what do you think about _____?", etc)