What comes to your mind about this?

If you dont know its germanyWhat comes to your mind about this??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Great capital city with nightlife to match, beautiful countryside and generally nice people. Just a pity they hate the British so much. :(

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Germans hate the british? Thats new to me. I dont hate you. Haha

• Show All
    • I went to Peru, Chile, Brazil and then went to visit my sister in law in Vietnam and travelling around Asia I loved it all. Brazil was my favourite country by far.

• Oh wow nice, you got around pretty much already

Most Helpful Guy

• Angela Merkel invited all the Muslim migrants to come in and now the country is in deep shit.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• Oktoberfest, ski jumping, beer, pretzels, dirndls, lederhosen, bratwurst...

0|3
    0|0
  • I have a lot of German in me so think about that. I'm extremely pale so I wonder if people over there tend to be pale and think I need to learn more about where I came from

0|1
    0|0
    • Well you dont look very pale to me haha

• Show All
    • I think im actually more pale. And plenty people i know haha

• I have a friend who is redheaded and she's paler than me. I'm not saying I'm the palest in the world, but I do believe I'm toward the top of the list

• Merkel
    Hitler
    huge people lol
    cars and beers
    sausage

0|2
    0|0
  • This

0|1
    0|0
  • Tschüss!
    Beer
    Merkel
    Oktoberfest
    Sauerkraut
    Wurst

0|1
    0|0
  • Schweinhund

0|1
    0|0
  • Hamburgers

0|1
    0|0
  • I totally thought this was France

0|1
    0|0
    • Hey somebody might actually not know.. im actually pretty bad with flags

• Show All
    • I think you're underestimating human stupidity. Albert Einstein said there are two things which are infinite. The universe and human stupidity. Only about the universe he isn't sure yet.

• Oof you know what

• Sausages for some reason

0|1
    0|0
    • Maybe because we actually have the biggest amount of different kinds of sausages haha

• October

0|1
    0|0
  • Oktoberfest, burgers, cars XD

0|1
    0|0
  • WWI & WII There ones who control the euro.

0|2
    0|0
  • Donald trump bed sheet lool

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretty good colour choice in my opinion :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Hitler and beer 😄

0|1
    0|0
  • High quality products.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can think of beer, Avengers, an average of tall people, Hitler, Aryan race, antisemitism, good at football, swastika? :D

I don't know much :')

0|1
    0|0
    • Well beer and avengers is cool haha

• Show All
    • Oh i see. Well actually that was my plan but currently im not that sure anymore. Might aswell go to Sarawak and Sabah haha
      Would you mind messaging me? Id like to ask you some more stuff about it, if you're cool with that

• Yeah, hit two birds with one stone XD It doesn't cost much to travel around here to be honest :)
      Haha okie then!

What Guys Said 15

• Beautiful women, beautiful cars and beer.

1|1
    0|0
  • Rammstein, high quality products, good people, a foolish leader that let in too many immigrants that are harmful to the country.
    I was born in the USA, but I am part German myself. Mostly Irish, but also some German and Scottish.

0|1
    0|0
  • Kölsch with the homies on a Friday, Saturday, Sunday or any night of the week.

0|1
    0|0
  • Neighbours, Nazi-Germany, Merkel, German efficiency

0|1
    0|0
  • You tried to conquer the world thrice with violence now you doing it with economic might and diplomacy (EU)
    Also the country most like a phoenix, risen from it's ashes

0|1
    0|0
  • A sideview of a hotdog in the night

0|1
    0|0
  • Just wait! I will be there in September lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm German so... A lot.

0|1
    0|0
    • What part of germany?

• Show All
    • Only newspaper wise. Don't like participating in such protests. Because of the way they are done not what they stand for.

• Well it wasn't even that much of a protest it was also a lot of looting and stuff.. guess most people there didn't even have an idea what was going on and just took the option

• Beer and sexy ladies 😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • The holocaust

0|1
    0|0
    • We had a different flag back then tho

• Show All
    • Aw cmon dont we suffer enough from the consequences? We lost its okay we dont want the world anymore.

• I don't think Germany's a bad place, I just relate it to the Holocaust as it's the only thing I know about it

• Marco Reus.

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha i had to google him. Not that much into football but most people here are i guess.

• WW2 meth chocolate

0|1
    0|0
  • The 1940s

0|1
    0|0
  • FIFA

0|1
    0|0
  • don't know, never been there.

0|1
    0|0