What comes to your mind about this?

If you dont know its germanyWhat comes to your mind about this??

1816

Most Helpful Girl

• Great capital city with nightlife to match, beautiful countryside and generally nice people. Just a pity they hate the British so much. :(

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Germans hate the british? Thats new to me. I dont hate you. Haha

• I went to Peru, Chile, Brazil and then went to visit my sister in law in Vietnam and travelling around Asia I loved it all. Brazil was my favourite country by far.

• Oh wow nice, you got around pretty much already

Most Helpful Guy

• Angela Merkel invited all the Muslim migrants to come in and now the country is in deep shit.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE