Girls, Is being called loose an insult to you?

• Yes!
    Vote A
  • Nah.
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. All it tells me is the person saying that has no idea how anatomy works.

Vaginas are elastic and can go back to their original shape even after shoving out a micro human. If a penis tried doing that it'd look like a crushed up sack of potatoes.

Also all vaginas are shaped different sooooo

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 35

• My dad said I'm wayy too loose towards him but idrctbh

2|0
    0|0
  • I think its unnecessary and rude. How would they like it if you were to start talking about how small their penis was?

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a derogatory statement. It shouldn't matter how many people a woman sleeps with, frankly it's no one's business. But, people use that phrase as an insult nonetheless

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that there really is such a thing as being loose, I still don't like when people feel the need to make this gendered, sex shaming insult to women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it’s usually intended to r an insult so I would view it as one, yeah. I might not take it to heart too much but I certainly would not enjoy hearing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't feel insulted because it wouldn't relate to me in any ways. Maybe if there was some context behind it, so overall it is an insult.

0|0
    0|0
  • The pussy get loose when it is aroused it doesn't mean she slept around or took big dick could just mean she got rwally aroused

0|0
    0|0
  • It's an insult
    It's like telling a guy his penis is small

4|0
    0|0
  • It's typically intended as an insult but it just sounds stupid to me. It couldn't possibly apply any less to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. It means sex is not that good and he doesn't feel anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Loose as in an easy lay, yea.
    Loose as in my vagina isn't tight, yea. That's rude af.

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically calling me a slut oh yea that win me over. 🙄

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean, I don't really care. if you're enough of a dick to say that you wouldn't ever know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never heard that toward me but if it happens, then we would be done.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because that means that I have had lots of sex?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah cause there uptight and there afraid of sex is my experience and scared of there bodies.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol yes it is, but i never been called that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am too innocent to understand what that means

2|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah. That means I have no walls.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because I'm a virgin.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes