Ever came across any ufo's?

Most Helpful Girl

• YES. And I've been abducted by one. No one wants to believe me. They made experiments on me, but I think they just added a language chip since at the beginning I couldn't understand them. There were other humans like me on the ship. I think they were watching human adapatation to extreme changing. Because it seems like their kind can't adapt as well as us.

Anyway after having their statisics, they returned us, except a girl because she fell in love with an alien. I still to this day feel the language chip near my ear, and remember those days.

What Guys Said 20

• Yeah

• No, but I did see this when it happened I had no idea what the hell it was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVwKNA-L2-A

• Yeah. A toy one.

• I think i saw one at around 5am during the summer. I didn't hear any noise but saw a bright light gliding across the sky

• Yes, they keep stealing my cows

• I believe that I have.

• I woke up one night and looked out my window. What I saw was the stereotypical way people describe ufos. A round object in the sky with different colored lights evenly distributed in a circle on the bottom. The whole thing was spinning, seemed a bit lower than what a helicopter would fly at, was moving a quite a slow pace across the sky, and was dead silent. Couldn't think of any aircraft that would look or Sunday like that. Took me a while to get back to sleep after it floated off. Wasn't exactly sure how to process what I saw.

• No. We hide them well

• Most things I see in the sky are unidentified objects, so yes

• Yes, until it hit me in the head - it was a water balloon (lol).

• No but love to see one close up

• Yeah. A toy.

• I believe there is more in the skye that we can not explain

• Yes, but if you say it to anyone you are crazy. And I know that they are real

• you know that unidentified objects are real?
      Wow!

• A flying blob of feathers that keeping swooping down towards the French fries I kept throwing at it.

• nuff said

• Yep met her at mc donalds getting a frappe, but got to overzealous talking about random stuff we had in common and forgot to get her number haha

• nope but ill be sure to save it in my snap memories

• No,, but it would be neat to see one.

• once

What Girls Said 4