If money wasn't a problem?

What is one thing you would do tomorrow? Buy a car? House? Vacation?

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• A nice apartment, a Tesla (maybe something else), cool tech stuff. And since my money source is presumably infinite, I would find all the charities with an infinite supply of money and lots of other things that wouldn't otherwise be possible 😊

1|0
    0|0
    • Fund*

• Show All
    • Shows how nice and down to earth you are :p

• Thank you 😂👍

Most Helpful Girl

• Vacation. I already have a house (almost paid for), paid out cars, savings. So yes I so much need a long break from all this bullshit.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think we all could need a vacation sometimes. Hope the bullshit turns out for the better soon :)

• yes baby :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• If money wasn't a problem?

I'd be packing my stuff up right now, and booking a flight to Canada. Just one way. Do whatever it takes to get there, and stay there. Get an apartment, a car, a couple of pets, and try to start enjoying my own life for a change.

0|1
    0|0
  • at first i would obviously do the typical stuff. buying expensive shit like house, car, gadgets, pc. but then since money isn't a problem i'd start to look where i can improve society with my infinitey money xD

1|0
    0|0
  • 4l80e with Jakes triple billet lockup converter. Built ford 9 inch. 6.0l lq4 with forged rotating assembly. L92 heads. Ls3 intake manifold. Billet s480 borg warner 80/88. On3 hotside with t6 flange. little John motor sports stage 2 turbo cam. Pac 1218 valve springs. Dirty dingo slider mounts. Custom driveshaft. On holley dominator efi. Bosch 210 lb injectors. Make 800hp tire and daily.

0|1
    0|0
  • take care of the home upgrades we want to do on the 70 year old house we bought last year

0|0
    0|0
  • 90% of people here would like go get the hell out of their country and get a house abroad, even a small house is sufficient

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd pay off my college loans, order chinese food, eat it, then go to sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd backpack around the world without a fuck to give people.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. Pay off all my debts.
    2. Eventually build an off-the-grid home in Canada.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spend and build infrastructure in my country
    Buy a fighter jet
    Hire a supermodel and make love to her

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy a private island... well that is also one of my ultimate goals which I wanna achieve before I die.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm thinking about who hasn't money maybe I can help him their is someone he needs for Illness+.. ...

0|0
    0|0
  • Buying a ticket to USA and spend the rest of the day with you ❤

Just kidding hire a really expensive prostitute

0|0
    0|0
  • Two things I would first go see as much of the world and then buy a victorian old house.

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight to Miami, buy a Manual Transmission Vette and start off my roadtrip around the US

0|0
    0|0
  • Travel the world and learn everything about everything.

0|0
    0|0
    • So you do want to travel?

• Show All
    • Never say never

• Yah posibility is 0.01%
      Aaaaanyway.

• Probs pay off my parents house and or buy it from them

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give it to those less unfortunate than me.

0|1
    0|0
  • A life.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would buy a house if money wasn't a problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • A house

0|0
    0|0
  • house and get married

0|0
    0|0
  • Vacation, to as many places as possible

0|0
    0|0
  • buy a house in another country to live in it

0|0
    0|0
  • Bank

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd buy Disney and shut it down

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I feel like everything I want would also require time, and I don't have time. I'd probably pay off my student loan, though. That doesn't require time.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would fucking relax for a hot minute. Move away from this shitty family into my own regular apartment.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would buy a plane ticket, so I could finally be free and have a better life.
    And I also would give some money to my younger sister.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 bdrm house, bitchin truck, go do lots of fun things with my kids

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy a house.

1|0
    0|0
  • Start a brand new life.

0|0
    0|0
  • The world.