Camaro's or Mustangs?

Alright gentleman, and I say gentleman lightly cause I am aware there are also women that love cars as well. But the truth is that demographic is very small... back to the topic at hand. Which one do you prefer and why?Camaro's or Mustangs?Camaro's or Mustangs?Camaro's or Mustangs?Camaro's or Mustangs?
  • Camaro
  • Mustang

1110

Most Helpful Girl

• Or a Mitsubishi lancer or evo if you want to get a girls panties wet.

Most Helpful Guy

• Y'know, I don't know anything about cars, but isn't that red one a Chevrolet?

• Yeah it's a 2018 Camaro

• Yeah, y'know how I said I know nothing about cars? Well I literally forgot until just now that Mustang is a Ford not it's own brand, and the phrase "Chevy Camaro" is pretty damn familiar lol