Camaro's or Mustangs?

Alright gentleman, and I say gentleman lightly cause I am aware there are also women that love cars as well. But the truth is that demographic is very small... back to the topic at hand. Which one do you prefer and why?Camaro's or Mustangs?Camaro's or Mustangs?Camaro's or Mustangs?Camaro's or Mustangs?

• Camaro
    Vote A
  • Mustang
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Or a Mitsubishi lancer or evo if you want to get a girls panties wet.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not a girl that’s under 18 tho lmfao

• Show All
    • The fuck you talking about?

• I made advance but he turned me down

Most Helpful Guy

• Y'know, I don't know anything about cars, but isn't that red one a Chevrolet?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah it's a 2018 Camaro

• Yeah, y'know how I said I know nothing about cars? Well I literally forgot until just now that Mustang is a Ford not it's own brand, and the phrase "Chevy Camaro" is pretty damn familiar lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Ford is more mechanically advanced than cheverlette.
    You buy a camaro for wank factor. You buy a mustang if you want to win races.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mustang without a doubt. Due seeing drag races and my dad owning one ( Foxbody ‘93 SVT cobra) I’ve grown to love’em lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely the Mustang. Camaro is a nice car just not my favorite, out of the two.

0|0
    0|0
  • Camaro please 😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Older Camaro, newer Mustang 💪

0|0
    0|0
  • Camaro bright orange

0|0
    0|0
  • Mustangs

0|0
    0|0
  • Camari

0|0
    0|0
  • a lincoln navigator

0|0
    0|0
  • Cadillac CTS.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I'm not knocking Camaro's, but I prefer Mustangs. In fact, I currently own one (2005, V8). I think the body design is sleeker, and Camaro's look "blocky" in comparison. They're still nice cars though.

0|0
    0|0
  • The onlder Camaros are nice, new ones are boring. I’m a Mustang guy for sure, I’ve owned 3 and will probably own many more

0|0
    0|0
    • Or the best of both worlds, I'm currently swapping a Chevy engine into my Mustang

• The first blue one wich i supposed its a mustang, i just like how the sides are kinda out? its not round or a square, the trapeze form is cool

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally prefer a Chevelle over these two, but since that's not an option then I'll pick Mustang.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mustang. I mean, come on, even Chevy loved the Mustang so much that they went and made the Camaro.

0|0
    0|0
  • The kinda car where two people sitting on top of eachother (for reasons) fit in.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stang, just a shame the ibsurance for a first time driver on one in the UK's 20 grand

0|0
    0|0
  • old school i go camaro... new school i mustang

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes