What’s an imperfection of your body? Do you like it or hate it? Yes?

So sorry if this is tmi but who cares! I have tiny boobs but my left is twice the size of my right. I don’t hate it but some shirts position crooked. Gets annoying. Left one hurts and is more sensitive sometimes. But it’s me and I like it! Your turn!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You probably already know that different sized boobs are normal. It’s actually pretty rare to get boobs that aren’t at least a little different.
    Me, I hate my waist. It’s really thick. Just because I have high hips and thicker ribs. Even when I have rock hard abs and hip bones poking out it doesn’t change its size from when I’m carrying extra fat. I suppose that’s good because I don’t store much belly fat but it doesn’t make a difference and I look fatter than I am in clothes lol
    I have tiny boobs too. On the bright side, there’s certain tops that suit us and look super cute and delicate. Plus, usually small boobs mean a great collarbone

1|0
    0|0
    • Small boobs mean a great collar bone? Interesting!
      Yeah I know they are different but not usually this different. It ok. I’m not obsessed with it just makes some shirts lay crooked

• I know what you mean. But they do make bras for this situation. Not sure where but try browsing around online. You can get one cup padded so it looks even under clothes :)

• I'm answering you, but in fact to all the girls that doesn't like their breasts:

If you feel that way because of what you think guys like (just if. I'm trying to be not too cocky), than please note that there are many guys that think that small breasts are the best.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• I have a scar running through my left eyebrow that thinned the hairs and makes it look like I only have half a brow. I just laugh at it now, but I used to hate it. One thing I always loved though was this perfectly round birthmark I have on my left arm. It looks like a little button, and I used to pretend it was how I fired my laser arm cannon when I was young.

5|1
    0|0
  • Well... my natural muscle toning, facial hair growth isn’t what I’d want it to be and since you’re being honest, why not
    I’m uncircumcised but I probably gonna have to because the skin is to small to accommodate it :p
    There, how’s that for TMI :p

1|0
    0|0
    • Ha learn something new every day! Thanks for being honest! You are perfect just how you are Robbie! And good luck with that... ouch! Lol

• Yeah same here, didn’t know that yet :-)
      But sure, honesty above all right
      Yeah it’s gonna suck, I know someone who had it, the doctors tell you not to get boners the first few days, so with the whole morning wood thing, I won’t sleep and probably not go out the house for some days 😂😂

• Uhhhhhhhhhhmmmmm...

Anyways, most people will say weight and yeah me too but I have a more unique one. I was born with what's called a nasal dermoid cyst. Basically, some skin developed wrong and I have a little hole right above the bridge of my nose. It's not too noticeable. You can't see it unless you are very close to me, like two feet at most. Plus I wear glasses which helps hide it. I don't hate it, it's just weird. I'm the only one I know with it. I'm a lucky one because it poses no risk to my health, though others with it may have an increased chance of infection. There is an option to remove it with surgery, but a scar would be more noticeable than the tiny hole in my nose, and since I have no health risk, I'm fine with it the way it is. My mother did nothing to cause it, couldn't do anything to prevent it, and it can't be diagnosed before birth. A very strange imperfection, but it doesn't effect my life, hardly effects my appearance and it doesn't effect my health.

1|0
    0|0
    • Interesting! Unique! Does it effect your breathing?

• No. It's only skin deep, plus it's higher up on my nose than sinus cavities. I almost had it removed. I had a surgery when I was a baby and they were supposed to fix it while the other surgery was going on, but it didn't happen so I still have it. If I got the surgery then the scar would have been easier to take care of. Probably would have been gone completely. Thing is, hair grows out of the hole and a little bit around it. Again, doesn't change my appearance, but I can pluck and shave off the hair. Doesn't hurt at all, and the hole doesn't hurt to touch and if I poke inside of it I just hit the skin that's deeper down. No sensitivity whatsoever

• Humn well that’s good!

• I had surgery on my chest about 10 years ago to remove a lump and now my left nipple looks pushed into my chest so looks like there's no muscle on that side.

Also I have a birthmark on my right eyelid and it doesn't open as much as my left one so looks like I squint when I smile which I really hate cause I never look good in photos :(

Also have a cyst on my head that can't be removed despite tons of doc appointments to freeze it off and them trying to cut it off too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ahhh... my left shoulder sits lower than my right. My backpacks constantly fall to one side. But, the imperfection I hate the most is no thigh gap. I hate the constant rubbing.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don’t think anyone has a thigh gap hardly... tighten one shoulder strap and you should be fine. My boob caused that too in school

• Show All
    • I grew up in the 80s. I hated them back then as much as I hate them now.

• Oh haha oops

• I'm 6ft9 with size 16 feet (UK) I hate it because I live in constant, endless agony.

1|0
    0|0
  • That is often the case of breasts, they are most often not symmetrical. My face is asymmetrical.

1|0
    0|0
  • My penis curves slightly left and upwards at the same time.

Kind of like a deformed banana but a little less curved.

It seems kind of weird to me but I don't necessarily hate it.

I do hate being 5'7 though lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Really? I want to see them right now xD

Ehm.. When I get a boner, my penis grows little bit to the left side but it is not noticable. Used to bleed so much after an accident from there. Maybe it's related with that. Yes mine is also too much info.

0|0
    0|0
    • They are just boobs 🤷🏻‍♀️
      Used to bleed? Ouch!

• Yeah but I still want to see them xD
      It was a bike accident. It hurt me from upper side. I don't know what it is called but right below the belly.

• Never had prob untill wife brougt to alls attention how small girlike feet i have tells all he wears 61/2 my shoes fit him then breaks out pics she took while i drunkslept
    I never go barefoot ever she's broke me

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 11

• Mine are uneven too and i hate it D": except my right one is bigger

2|0
    0|0
  • My smile isn't really symmetrical.
    My left leg is 1 cm shorter than the rigt, I never noticed but the doctor says so. :P

2|0
    0|0
  • I dislike my nose, I broke it 3 times and It was very beautidul and small and cute before breakung but now... It's nowhere as beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Keratosis pilaris. I hate that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Moles. Meh.

0|0
    0|0
  • My big forehead

0|0
    0|0
  • The texture of my hair really drives me insane, I always make a bun so I don't have to deal with it. Also I don't like my eyebrows, they're kinda thick and it's hard to keep them in shape. I'd be good for me to drop some pounds even though I don't really dislike my body type; just to be healthier. I also would like to have prettier nails, but that's a detail I guess.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have really nice boobs except the left one is WAY bigger than the right. It bothers me. Also, my ass is super flabby lol. Working on changing that. I also don't like my nose I'm getting a nose job one day it's super bulbous

0|0
    0|0
  • I have quite a few scars and nicks on my legs. The most notable: an abrasion on the outside of my shin from carrying a heavy bag on the way to a sleepover/hippie festival, scratches/cuts on a knee from boogie boarding, and others from being clumsy af and playing sports. I also have these gross markings from leather dye on shoes, I presume. I HATE the leather markings (but am addicted to the shoes, but the other things I don't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't call it imperfection, but my inner thighs do show off my veins a little ehihc kinda creeps me out now and then but as long as it's not visible to the open public I am okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes