What’s an imperfection of your body? Do you like it or hate it? Yes?

So sorry if this is tmi but who cares! I have tiny boobs but my left is twice the size of my right. I don’t hate it but some shirts position crooked. Gets annoying. Left one hurts and is more sensitive sometimes. But it’s me and I like it! Your turn!

1226

Most Helpful Girl

• You probably already know that different sized boobs are normal. It’s actually pretty rare to get boobs that aren’t at least a little different.
    Me, I hate my waist. It’s really thick. Just because I have high hips and thicker ribs. Even when I have rock hard abs and hip bones poking out it doesn’t change its size from when I’m carrying extra fat. I suppose that’s good because I don’t store much belly fat but it doesn’t make a difference and I look fatter than I am in clothes lol
    I have tiny boobs too. On the bright side, there’s certain tops that suit us and look super cute and delicate. Plus, usually small boobs mean a great collarbone

• Small boobs mean a great collar bone? Interesting!
      Yeah I know they are different but not usually this different. It ok. I’m not obsessed with it just makes some shirts lay crooked

• I know what you mean. But they do make bras for this situation. Not sure where but try browsing around online. You can get one cup padded so it looks even under clothes :)

• I'm answering you, but in fact to all the girls that doesn't like their breasts:

If you feel that way because of what you think guys like (just if. I'm trying to be not too cocky), than please note that there are many guys that think that small breasts are the best.