What was the last dream you had?

Today i woke by a dream in which a person (im not gonna say the name) followed my account. I know it sounds lame but that's what i saw.
Yesterday it was something disturbing but i forgot it.

What about you?

What was the last dream you had?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me follow you then so I can make your dreams come true! πŸ˜‚

Lol, my regular dreams are about me being the hero/superhero/spy/whatever that saves mankind. Or a part of it. Most of the times I dream about fighting a NATO/anti-NATO war that starts because at some point in time the commanding officers of both parties are idiots. And I constantly switch sides in trying to actually help the people not get slaughtered while getting closer to one of the two retarded world leaders (to assasinate them or something? I don't know). Sometimes I man an anti-aircraft machine gun in my grandparents' garden while shooting down russian planes. Other times I'm struggling to escape Israeli intelligence after a successful covert-ops mission. Some other times I'm driving an armoured vehicle like a madman trying to one-man assault a military US convoy disguised as a peaceful UN supply convoy.

Man, if I could remember every detail in my dreams, you'd have blockbusters coming out every week.

And seeing how a retard got elected to The White House (but I don't blame the americans, as they were faced choosing between two retards), it's a matter of time until retard no. 2 steps up on stage.

That's why I love Putin so much. He's way out of Trump's league. Trump's a puppet. Watch Putin interviews. Only by watching them and you'll get smarter.

Can't say that about Trump interviews.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't quite remember my last dream but there was this one particular one which has been haunting me.. I was at the beach in sun set.. a very private beach not like the ones in my country.. it looked liked the carribean.. clean waters and there was this hige storm reddish clouds and I looked into its eye in the middle of the seas and there was this house silohuetye of a house behind the clouds and the island started sinking and I was forced to swim swim and swim to thay house and I ended up drowning.

1|0
    0|0
    • That was strange.. i mean it sounds like a nightmare!

• I don't know what it was but I am still trying to decipher it, to see if i can see or relate it to something in real life.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• A strange dream where I was flying towards "Sun" like a superman but no matter how fast I flew towards it I could never reach it, shortly thereafter the dream suddenly ends. Just like that.

For some unknown reason this is constantly recurring dream of mine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ever heard of harry potter? Yep i dreamed i was reading the book (i dont know which one) despite reading the entire book in like an hour. I was literally reading for an hour when i got to the end and the ending was completely different.
    I started freaking out like running outside and tearing my shirt off! Lol i love weird dreams.

1|0
    0|0
  • i was at the dentist which also happened to be at a cubs game and the dentist office was the living room from my grandfathers old house and the dentist room was my grandmas old apartment bedroom with my friends air mattress as the operating table and the dentist was adam west and there was this bitchy girl who was one of the girls from my college class but i don't know her cause its the first day and not an accurate representation of her personality (probably) and she went before me and threw a temper tantrum so there were piercing needles all over the floor which was the carpet from my old dorm from some reason. and this adam west dr jeckyl dude put a huge needle in my arm and drew so much blood but while he was doing it he got all demented and laid on my arm and was talking in a really aggressive tone of voice and it hurt real bad and my arm end numb and then he was done he had to have at least a liter of blood in that thing and i walked back out and was suddenly in my moms car on the dan ryan expressway going south on my way back home. i didn't even get to watch the game.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dreamed that I refilmed a horror scene from"It" but then was forced into the character being attacked and woke up. Could not fuckin sleep after that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was driving (i don't drive) near an area where there is a basketball court, beach and stuff, for a national team, weirdly enough most of my friends or aquaintices were there and that was it πŸ˜‚. Very useless.

1|0
    0|0
  • my dream would was about meeting the one but i didn't know what she looked like yet i woke up to early all i know is she had the same interests as me

1|0
    0|0
  • I had a terrible dream. I was driving and had tostopbuttherewas no brake pedal. I woke up pumping my foot against the bed frame...

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a dream this morning. There's a girl i know on online got a job and married. im still wondering why I had it haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I get some weird ones like I thought I was playing as Sonic in World of Warcraft.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was driving my truck down a dirt road in the forest in the middle of the night with my best friend sitting in the passenger seat, she was crying silently. Not saying anything to me. The road seemed to never end just turn after turn, no houses, no turns offs. No light other than the headlights of the truck, it was completely silent besides the sound of the engine, until she turned to me and said. I could say sorry but we both know that it won't change anything, just move on with your life that's all you can do if you want to remain my friend.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your dream means
    You always think about that guy and maybe looking for his account or you always visit his account
    Never think too much honey.
    For me
    I saw lazerd
    And I wanna kill it with my friends

0|0
    0|0
    • Who says that its guy...
      And no i don't look up to their account, i just like their opinions.

• Show All
    • You can chill, i didn't said you harrased me or anything.. lolπŸ˜‚

• Thanks

• I had a date with this cute deaf girl from my school. Honestly I wish it was real lol *shrug

1|0
    0|0
  • I tend to forget my dreams !! But i had one like 3-4 days back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Falling into a dark bottomless pit

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really dream

0|0
    0|0
  • Wet dream withba girl, hopevit will happen

0|0
    0|0
  • It was me

0|0
    0|0
  • I was in a long waiting room, maybe 2-3 miles long , everyone was wearing white.

1|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 16

• I don't remember lol
    But I had a dream couple months ago, that I ran into someone I know on GAG πŸ˜‚ that was bizarre.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why was it bizarre?

• I just felt so very strange upon waking up. I was using GAG too much, and that was the first time I had a #GAGdream. I've had other GAGdreams but they were usually normal stuff.

• My last dream was my boyfriend was the hulk but he didn't turn green or ugly, just super muscular and bigger πŸ˜‚ he beat a bad guy with one hand and then we had sex and I sat on his shoulders and we went to some elite aquarium.
    I usually have dreams that are 30x infinite more creative but that was specifically a piece of last nights πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
    • It's nice to get bigger during some... activities. 😏

Guess you need an extra "touch" in your life, lol.

• I had a certain celebrity in my dream and they kept trying to get close to me and talk to me. You're probably thinking "uh what the heck" but this guy surely is something. They do have good intentions, it's just that they have a huge following and that following sometimes can be problematic (like any other). I woke up scared af, and I usually have dreams that are foretelling. So I'm hoping that this one isn't.

1|0
    0|0
  • I get disturbing or frightening dreams like the one you forgot. I've just woken up from a really boring dream about work!

1|0
    0|0
  • Standing on stage with my theater group. I had a rehearsal last night so that's why I dreamed about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • well

I was 9 years old and walking down a dark alleyway when BAM, jack the killer popped out of a bin

we went to an ice cream store and he tried to poison my ice cream but I gave out to him for doing that

then we went to my school and met all my friends when SLENDER MAN APPEARS OUT OF THE SKY. he gives out that he doesn't get any ice cream so we give him a Guinness

THEN HE GETS DRUNK AND WE ALL START TO IRISH DANCE

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a strange dream that I was in bed with 2 strangers. It was pretty sexual. Luckily it was just a dream.

1|1
    0|0
  • Haha it's weird. I had a dream of cat turned into someone that I had sex with πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Some weird scandal with people I didn't even know, after thought I saw a plane break apart crash. I honestly don't know what to make of them anymore

1|0
    0|0
  • I started my own animal shop and got rich lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • I was having sex with Jason Mamoa.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dreamt I was having sex

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't remember my recent dreams.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't even remember

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been dreaming everyday lately i don’t know why because I never use to but I don’t remember what my last dream was. I do have a lot of dreams of other people who look different in real life and in my dreams i don’t know if anyone else has that

1|0
    0|0
  • Raped in Chuck E. Cheese

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes