What was the last dream you had?

Today i woke by a dream in which a person (im not gonna say the name) followed my account. I know it sounds lame but that's what i saw.
Yesterday it was something disturbing but i forgot it.

What about you?

What was the last dream you had?

1720

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me follow you then so I can make your dreams come true! πŸ˜‚

Lol, my regular dreams are about me being the hero/superhero/spy/whatever that saves mankind. Or a part of it. Most of the times I dream about fighting a NATO/anti-NATO war that starts because at some point in time the commanding officers of both parties are idiots. And I constantly switch sides in trying to actually help the people not get slaughtered while getting closer to one of the two retarded world leaders (to assasinate them or something? I don't know). Sometimes I man an anti-aircraft machine gun in my grandparents' garden while shooting down russian planes. Other times I'm struggling to escape Israeli intelligence after a successful covert-ops mission. Some other times I'm driving an armoured vehicle like a madman trying to one-man assault a military US convoy disguised as a peaceful UN supply convoy.

Man, if I could remember every detail in my dreams, you'd have blockbusters coming out every week.

And seeing how a retard got elected to The White House (but I don't blame the americans, as they were faced choosing between two retards), it's a matter of time until retard no. 2 steps up on stage.

That's why I love Putin so much. He's way out of Trump's league. Trump's a puppet. Watch Putin interviews. Only by watching them and you'll get smarter.

Can't say that about Trump interviews.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't quite remember my last dream but there was this one particular one which has been haunting me.. I was at the beach in sun set.. a very private beach not like the ones in my country.. it looked liked the carribean.. clean waters and there was this hige storm reddish clouds and I looked into its eye in the middle of the seas and there was this house silohuetye of a house behind the clouds and the island started sinking and I was forced to swim swim and swim to thay house and I ended up drowning.

• That was strange.. i mean it sounds like a nightmare!

• I don't know what it was but I am still trying to decipher it, to see if i can see or relate it to something in real life.