Are you against the use of the word 'cunt'?

Now, I know it's not a nice word and I do get a little offended when someone uses it towards me, but I have also used it a time or two, myself. I'm not against the word as a whole because let's be honest, some people are huge cunts.
  • Yes, no one should use that word for anything
  • No, it's just a word
  • Eh, I don't care
    Vote C
  • It's my favorite word
    Vote D

1633

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't think it should be considered any worse than calling someone a dick.

• It is a cruel word, but it holds no additional significance, not crueler overtones, than many other words.
    How is being called a cunt worse than being called a piece of shit, for example?
    People react as if the word is some truly vile, terrible thing. It is true that it is harsh, when used as an insult, but people equate it in intensity to the n-word, and I just don't see that that is true at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• TBH I haven't really said it lol. But depends on how you say it or who you say it to or how the conversation is going.