What would you do if you worked in a nursing home and witnessed this?

You walk past the room and see thisWhat would you do if you worked in a nursing home and witnessed this??What would you do if you worked in a nursing home and witnessed this??
  • Not a damn thing its none of my business
  • Call the police
  • Lmao
    Vote C
  • Depends if i like the old lady or not
    Vote D
  • A, c, and d
    Vote E

633

Most Helpful Guy

• Call the police!!! I would knock the person down, report the person to own boss and the police and hope they end up in prison. I work at an elder house and did stop people from yelling at the elders and report them and make sure they won't be staying at this workplace.

Most Helpful Girl

• It happens quite a lot in UK. Some old peoples' and nursing homes have been closed down. I would always call the police. I am not afraid to be a whistle blower!

• Omg in the UK? never would've thought

• Ugh and that's where I wanted to go after school

• We need decent people to work in them. It is just the odd bad apple that spoils it for all.