What would you do if you worked in a nursing home and witnessed this?

You walk past the room and see thisWhat would you do if you worked in a nursing home and witnessed this??What would you do if you worked in a nursing home and witnessed this??
  • Not a damn thing its none of my business
    Vote A
  • Call the police
    Vote B
  • Lmao
    Vote C
  • Depends if i like the old lady or not
    Vote D
  • A, c, and d
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Call the police!!! I would knock the person down, report the person to own boss and the police and hope they end up in prison. I work at an elder house and did stop people from yelling at the elders and report them and make sure they won't be staying at this workplace.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It happens quite a lot in UK. Some old peoples' and nursing homes have been closed down. I would always call the police. I am not afraid to be a whistle blower!

1|1
    0|0
    • Omg in the UK? never would've thought

• Show All
    • Ugh and that's where I wanted to go after school

• We need decent people to work in them. It is just the odd bad apple that spoils it for all.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

What Girls Said 5

• Forgot option F

1|0
    0|0
  • All nurses, nurse aides, etc are mandated reporters. If I even happen to be in the vicinity or assigned to that resident it could be pinned on me. Of course I'm calling the cops, especially cause I could imagine what I would do if that were my grandparent. If I saw someone try this with my grandfather, I might wind up behind bars.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd call the police. Abusing old people is horrible.

1|0
    0|0
  • Beat their asss then notify the authorities.

1|1
    0|0
  • I would beat that guy. And call the police.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes