What do you like and dislike the most about yourself?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I dislike that im not very good sometimes at keeping a conversation i can click with some people though, and i like my honesty with most people

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the fact that I'm empathetic. I always try to put myself on other people's shoes, even tough it's difficult sometimes.

I dislike the fact that I'm sensitive. I wish I was tougher, because there's no place for sensitive people in our world.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I really dislike my face
    A I like most about myself is ummm the size of my... im not gonna say it but u know what I mean

1|0
    0|0
  • like: my though processes and learning rate, also ability to help others

dislike: less control over emotions

whats urs?

1|0
    0|0
    • Like: sense of humor, dislike: mood swings

• Show All
    • you dnt need to :)

you can ping anytime lmao

• I like that I'm clever but kinda hate having a high sex drive. Drives me to do stupid shit.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like that I'm honest and trust worthy... I dislike that sometimes I'm too good that others take advantage of my goodness

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont like me being on this site

1|0
    0|0
  • I like my eyes. They change color. I dislike my nose. It's crooked.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am good person like I am a very good person dislike

1|0
    0|0
  • I like that I'm kind and empathetic. I dislike that I am an idiot sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dislike my age. I like that I've overcome my laziness.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like that I'm a fast learner and love what I do, and dislike that I have little patience for people who question my ideas

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a very creative person. I hate how depressed I become sometimes though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm smart and have a career ahead of me. What I dislike is my procrastination and that I can be socially awkward

0|0
    0|0
  • can't gain weight no matter how hard I try lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I can be sarcastic and too judgmental at times.

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm always trying to be a better person but I can spread myself pretty thin.

0|0
    0|0
  • how awesome I am. It's great but I feel bad sometimes for being so intimidating. ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I like my body... skin tone... lips... eyes... hands lol, my height too and my sense of humor

Dislike being too emotional... suck at maths, naive 😶 shy... being skinny...

1|0
    0|0
  • I like my hair. I dislike how I'm too scared to do even basic things

1|0
    0|0
  • I like my ability to adapt, my creativity, and my connection to animals. I dislike my body and appearance, my dependency, and my anxiety.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like: sense of humour
    Dislike: body shape

0|0
    0|0
  • i dislike all off me

1|0
    0|0
  • Like - I'm chill
    Dislike - I can be super lazy

0|0