What insecurities are you willing to admit to publicly?

For myself, my looks, and how I turn off men because I have a resting bitch face

2|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My looks, personality and basically my whole existence

1|0
    0|0
    • Ohh, poor girl. Why is it so?

• Show All
    • You can pm if you want šŸ˜Š It will be awkward though šŸ˜…

• I can't pm you because you don't follow me

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Looks in general, big nose, redness and rash I get on my face, slender fingers, slim ankles and wrists and weak chin

1|0
    0|0
  • Being rejected by people, getting dumped by a girl I get into a relationship with or having my girlfriend be ashamed of me due to not being able to drive and being unemployed just like what has happened to me twice in the past, not getting anywhere in life and not having accomplished what I wanted to accomplish by this age

1|0
    0|0
  • Social anxiety around a group of educated adults. I'm a teacher and I often joke with them that the reason I teach is because I hate being around adults.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really don't have any insecurities I'm aware of because I just don't give a fuck about that bullshit anymore. Life is so damn short and any reasonable person is going to judge me fairly rather than over stupid superficial shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • My smile. My friends think its beautiful yet i cover my mouth in public, I don't know why. But sometimes i dont care what others think lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I have resting bitch face and my voice is high pitched

1|0
    0|0
  • That I'm not good enough to attract a glamour model šŸ˜­

1|0
    0|0
  • My belly... I used to be skinny now metabolism gave up and I got a tummy... Also a nice ass but I always see this dad bod I'm not completely comfortable with

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not comfortable making the first move in any kinda relationships, way to much anxiety

1|0
    0|0
  • That I'm childish lol.. I got negative comments though..

1|0
    0|0
  • How I also have a bitchy resting face so people think I'm depressed and suicidal šŸ˜‚šŸ˜Š

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really live with insecurities.

RBF is easily adjusted. Question is, would you really want to change it? Women who smile a lot definitely get approached more, but some rarely get a break. Some guys think a smile is reason enough to throw themselves at a woman.
    That said, I have RJF and I've learned to think of something clever or funny whenever I'm approaching someone for whom I should smile. I tend to think I come off as strange rather than friendly, but that's okay because I'm both strange and friendly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a manlet with acne scars.
    I don't think I have any other significant insecurities.

0|0
    0|0
  • being fat not having a big dick i always feel like I've done something wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • That I dont know if I can trust and beliave others 100 %. There always will be doubt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a big nose

1|0
    0|0
  • My intelligence. My looks too in a way.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm fat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rbf can be scary.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm gay

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• My resting bitch face too. Everyone made fun of mine my parents, classmates and family members.

1|0
    0|0
  • My resting bitch face. It intensifies when deep in thought.

1|0
    0|0
  • That I suck at making friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • Now Iā€™m thinking if I have any

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes