How helpful are you?

Generally, how often do you help people in need? How helpful are you??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I mostly help pregnant women and grannies. I share my food to the beggers. Not the money. I help to some people who lost one hand or some parts. I help the kid who falls onto the ground and I just give some medicine to put if I had medicine in my bag. It's honestly. I don't know if you believe me or not.:-)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If it doesn't put me in danger, I'll help the person.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• My friends and acquaintances often turn to me for help. I'm very compassionate by nature , and compassion moves me to help people. I hate to see people sad or discouraged. So i usually help people regularly in someway or other. My compassion extends to strangers too

0|0
    0|0
  • Ah, this is difficult. People know I'm not very helpful in general so they don't really come to me when they want help. Unless they know it's something I can actually do or give advice on, then I am rather helpful. Just not very often, lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • People ask me for help with things all the time, so I guess I'm pretty helpful.

0|0
    0|0
  • So helpful that I encourage the use of; bisphenol a, phthalates, arsenic, fluoride, mercury and lead inside the cheap and easily accessible water, food, shampoos, makeup, cleaning products, tooth pastes and literally everything that everyone uses. In small doses, not to kill, but enough to slowly stop newer generations reproductive systems from working and to, ultimately, prevent over population. Smaller the population, the easier it is to control and mislead. Think of the greater good. Muahahaha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very helpful

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

Recommended myTakes