What's the longest you've ever gone without sleeping?

And why?
Thanks everyone for the replies. :)

1958

Most Helpful Guy

• 35 hours
    Had a medical emergency with my ex girlfriend and someone had to stay by her side.

I refused to sleep for like forever
    Any sort of noise she made woke me right back up.
    At like hour 34 I started struggling real bad and then I sort of passed out.

When I came to I was in the bed beside hers, so I could keep watch.

• That's cute. :)

• And you’re most welcome for the reply ^_^ hope it actually helped

• You're welcome. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• 4 days and 3 nights before my first nap, the whole thing lasted a week with barely any sleep! The cause was writing a university assignment! And I somehow scraped s top grade but seriously never ever ever ever again! Lol

Disclaimer: don't do it kids it's not clever πŸ™‚

• Think I aged about 1 year during that time too! πŸ˜…