What do you like about Asian girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• What do I like about girls? I like that they're girls.

Race/ethnicity/skin tone do not matter in terms of defining a person. That's the answer. Not that we're supposed to be "color blind," because that isn't real, but someone's worth has nothing to do with their race.

Most Helpful Girl

• They are cute but I feel generally bad for them to have to live to such high standards of weight and height management. Saw this doc where they were like, “I wish I was between 4’11-5’0 and weight between 89-95 pounds” ouch that’s really hard. Even our American standards aren’t as brutal

• It's 🆗 not to feel bad

• I don't know what documentary you’re referring to but the ones that wanna be 5ft or below are few and far between. when you are that short having a weight of 95 or 100 lbs isn’t a stretch really.

What Guys Said 52

• If you're referring to East Asian girls specifically (which is what most people are referring to when they say simply "Asian"), in my opinion their good points are:
    - dark, straight hair
    - fair skin
    - short height
    - slim body
    - traditionally feminine personality/style/demeanor

• Wonderful until marriage and kids... and then...
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../dragon%2B10.gif
    You fucked bigtime!

• Usually they're super cute and small. Cute because, well I dont know how to describe what makes people cute. Small is good because picking them up can be fun, or hugging people shorter than me is one of the best feelings ever.

• Physically: that they're exotic. I love their hair, eyes, and face.
    Intangibly: that they're exotic. I love the cultural differences, including trying to figure out what they're thinking.

• i get what u r saying lol but technically there are more chinese than any other race in the world, that technically means that they are the least exotic, i guess? there are more of them. there are more Asians than any other inhabitants of another continent.

• @i_am_shyvana: True, but I meant exotic to me as a Westerner who is not Asian/of Asian descent. Of course, I'm exotic to them, too...

• Some of them can be really cute, but I would never date one. I used to but then i found out how most HAPA guys view whites... OMG. Why not just have baby darth vader, ugh. HAPA guys fucking hate whites the same way half black/half white kids end up being Jesse Williams and leading the "white people are evil" charge.

• I really like their facial structures in general, their skin tone and their almost doll like dainty features. I guess.

• I'm not too big a fan of them physically. I don't know why I just rarely see one and think " oh wow she's pretty". That does not mean it doesn't happen, I ate at a Chinese restaurant the other night and the waitress was quite adorable.

• Their hair, cute faces, typically not fat, smart, and seem to be more modest.

• It depends

• Nothing. Attractive girls are attractive, regardless of race.

Except height maybe, short girls are cute.

• I don’t think I have any specific preferences, I dated one before and that’s really it to be honest. Nothing special about her being Asian except her as an individual.

• They tend to look younger longer

• *the same applies to Indian girls for me

Their faces tend to be very cute
    They tend to be smart and entertaining

• Filled with cuteness!

• Usually most are educated and mature, otherwise they're the same to me as all other women.

• If and only if there attractive: Petite, feminine, small hands, potential for better jobs, potential for better family, the least ghetto usually.

• Personally, I think Asian Girls are the Lock to the Floodgates of Adorableness! They're always so cute, and friendly! I love the unique beauty they hold!

• You know when you refer to Asian you are referring to a very diverse group of people. The woman in the picture is east Asian, but there are also southeast, south, north and west Asians. Just using the word Asian is very unspecific.

• South east Asian
      East Asian

• I like their eyes, and their straight black hair.

• I am into petite women and generally Asian women have that body type.

• Never met one.

• They're pretty

• Super cute and hot bodies and accents. 😘

• Very pretty faces, and they tend to have good values (generally)

• Everything... the body. smile, their outlook,

• Everything

• They are cute

• I like their ageless facess and their cute bodies

• It's a 50/50 either they have a extreme ugly Personality or one of the greatest...

• Baad ugly

• More from Guys
    22

What Girls Said 8

• Well in my college boys are NOT into Asian girls at all !! Cause Asians just hangout with Asians and it’s not really cool

• That covers many countries. Any in particular?

• They tend to have nice smiles

• Each one is different so I don't know

• Their mums make great Asian food. I'm not into girls but I love food.

• I really like that most of them are very petite and have nice skin

• Damn that girl in the picture is hella hot.

• There are so many (stereotyped) opinions that I wanted to group them here for covenience:
    "Cute , intelligent and they like pokimon and video games i mean wow" @iamshan wow!
    "Their skin, being girly, long straight hair, calm personality and loyalty" @anonymous so loyal 😏
    "HAPA" @RationalMale it doesn't mean what you think.
    "They often skinny and short" @Mr_Ray don't need to be so mean...
    "I am into petite women and generally Asian women have that body type" @Hornyguy7763 most liked opinion 👍
    "Baad ugly" @crazyy_men honest.
    "They're not really my type except for anri okita, my favorite Asian porn star" honest anonymous.
    "Smell like sushi" @rm_llort new fetish?
    "Tight puss" 🙀 whaaat

I want to thank everyone for the laughs and tell... you are so cute ❤️