What do you like about Asian girls?

953

Most Helpful Guy

• You know when you refer to Asian you are referring to a very diverse group of people. The woman in the picture is east Asian, but there are also southeast, south, north and west Asians. Just using the word Asian is very unspecific.

• South east Asian
      East Asian

Most Helpful Girl

• There are so many (stereotyped) opinions that I wanted to group them here for covenience:
    "Cute , intelligent and they like pokimon and video games i mean wow" @iamshan wow!
    "Their skin, being girly, long straight hair, calm personality and loyalty" @anonymous so loyal 😏
    "HAPA" @RationalMale it doesn't mean what you think.
    "They often skinny and short" @Mr_Ray don't need to be so mean...
    "I am into petite women and generally Asian women have that body type" @Hornyguy7763 most liked opinion 👍
    "Baad ugly" @crazyy_men honest.
    "They're not really my type except for anri okita, my favorite Asian porn star" honest anonymous.
    "Smell like sushi" @rm_llort new fetish?
    "Tight puss" 🙀 whaaat

I want to thank everyone for the laughs and tell... you are so cute ❤️