Would you say that humanity as a whole have gotten dumber?

as opposed to previous generations that is Would you say that humanity as a whole have gotten dumber?

• Yes as a whole humanity has gotten dumber
  • No we have generally gotten smarter
  • We are about as dumb/smart as we were in previous generations
    Vote C
  • I have a different opinion (please say)
    Vote D

1431

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and a perfect example of this is that society is supposed to entertain the thought that gender is not only not an issue but not really even a concrete thing. Gender is ever changeable as the wind on the plains. lol!

And this is considered deep, sophisticated thought and anyone that disagrees is a moron and not only a moron but a bigot, judgmental, racist piece of shit. lol!

How dumb can we become? I really do not think we can get dumber than this. But who knows? People always surprise me.

It is not that we can't get dumber, I just do not think there is anything to get dumber on. I just do not think that it is possible. If we believe gender is not really a thing, then I am pretty sure we will believe almost anything. lol!

Most Helpful Guy

• We are forming an idiocracy.
    Out knowledge has increased as a species, however those with this knowledge has reduced.
    Social systems have prevented survival of the fittest where only the strong breed, now it's the idiots who have more kids, thus watering down the gene pool with swill.
    Intelligent people tend to have fewer kids. As a result the average has lowered.
    Another generation of this and we'll reach a breaking point possibly fixed by war.
    Either that or sterilisation programs/birth policies or a reformation of the social and educational systems.