Do you smoke weed? Why or why not?

• Yes
  • No

1844

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes after a long day either alone or hanging out with friends i will light up a couple of joints in a period of 2hours with the high lasting for at least another 3 i love it but i smoke it when my day is over i dont like interacting with people i dont know when i am high thats why the best thing in my opinion is to smoke two joints at night either alone or with a roomie/bestfriend or with a girl alone would be chiling and listrning to music with games bestfriend would be conversation and guy stuff and girlfriend would be sex cuddling and chilling together allthough i have never smoked with a girl

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a straight edger. I just have no interest in drugs or alcohol. Not for any particular reason.

• Put it on the poll too aha i wanna get accurate results