• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes after a long day either alone or hanging out with friends i will light up a couple of joints in a period of 2hours with the high lasting for at least another 3 i love it but i smoke it when my day is over i dont like interacting with people i dont know when i am high thats why the best thing in my opinion is to smoke two joints at night either alone or with a roomie/bestfriend or with a girl alone would be chiling and listrning to music with games bestfriend would be conversation and guy stuff and girlfriend would be sex cuddling and chilling together allthough i have never smoked with a girl

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a straight edger. I just have no interest in drugs or alcohol. Not for any particular reason.

1|0
    0|1
    • Put it on the poll too aha i wanna get accurate results

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 43

• No. I don't have anything against it, but I just don't see what the appeal in it is-feel the same way towards alcohol. From my observation, people who do any type of drug or drink alcohol more often than not tend to act like fools... I don't want that in my life.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know that only a few people might triggered further psychological issues AND only by smoking weed regularly for a long period of time. But having seen somebody in my family falling because of it, I really don't want to smoke any.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care what are they said and about thier ideas, my view about marjuana is dependent upon stains , some are having analgesic, will create hallucinations and some extra ordinary thoughts etc., But the real conclusion is "it will proves about whom we are , and what types of persons are we" . I thought the word depth is pretty deep you have to think about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep, I smoke it at the end of the day to chill out, unwind, and gain a different perspective.

1|0
    0|0
    • R u generally healthy?

• I work out 5 times a week and donโ€™t stuff my face with junk food, so yeah.
      Iโ€™ll also be 2 years clean without tobacco in March.

• not nearly like i used to but yes i do on ocassion

why not? 2 kids, a family and a job require that i not be stoned most of the time

1|0
    0|0
  • No! Because i never had the need to and it's illegal where i live, been to Amsterdam too and didn't smoke there either

1|0
    0|1
  • No, I've never done any drugs. I've always known I never wanted that stuff in my life.

1|0
    0|0
  • i never smoked or drink alcohol because its not healthy and has no benefits. it can destroy your life if you get addicted to these stuff so i don't put myself in danger

1|0
    0|1
  • I support medical marijuana but i wouldn't smoke it for recreational uses.
    I don't have nothing against someone who uses marijuana.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yess. But not everyday or every week maybe once a month or even sometimes once every two months. Helps for stress. Clears my mind

1|0
    0|0
    • I get easily Distracted in my everyday life. And weed helps me to focus on my goals.

• Never cared for it. And my childhood friend who was really into it now lives in a trailer in his moms backyard.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. mostly cause it's illegal here and i don't feel the need to ruin my life getting caught with this shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Helps me sleep, and keeps my depression and mood swings in check

0|1
    0|0
  • Help me with my anxiety, I overthink less and always a good laugh with friends ;) but it's not programmed habit

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It really does fuck with your mind. I lived in the 60's, I really do know.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, my brother was born with a very heart and lungs, he smokes it all the time... and he has to use a breathing machine , its effecting his health he used to just use an inhaler now its worse, it does not heLP you, it makes you waste ur money, you could be spending on real things! That you , like food. When ur poor you will understand, my brother smokes because, my dad neglects him... he's always alone.. he wants to be able to work on cars, but he can't with lungs like that! Don't do it, its not worth the time. My friend almost got hit by a train because she was so stoned. Its sad, its an addiction, that needs to be dealt with, sorry if my opinion is not to ur "liking" and ur "offended" but its true. Dont like it dont bother commenting or down liking, ur just really not understanding.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would if I could buy and use it legally. I don't want to buy some shitty street stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • No bad habits and also I have allergy

1|0
    0|0
  • I have twice now, didn't enjoy it so don't anymore

1|0
    0|0
  • No, because I'm not interested in it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont because I am not a girl

0|0
    0|1
  • No. It is expensive

1|0
    0|0
  • Helps me sleep and eat

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm not a drug type of guy

1|1
    0|0
  • No. But, was hoping to try some soon.

2|0
    0|0
  • No cuz it is nothing but money and life consuming.

1|0
    0|2
  • Yes it is an actual medicine for me due to PTSD

1|0
    0|0
  • Not actively but I have smoked it.

1|0
    0|0
  • don't want to

1|0
    0|0
  • I am better with smoking cigarettes

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 17

• Weed is for middle school kids and adullts trying to be "cool."

0|0
    3|4
    • No ones smoking it to impress you, trust me.

• Show All
    • Iโ€™m sorry you felt so offended by my post, I hope we can remain friends.

• @Meninist

Right, because I would criticize it, point out that I realized that about myself and then suddenly be all for it to prove what? To appease you guys?

I dont even know you lol

You could all die tonight and it wouldn't matter, as your just some names on a screen.

I knew Id trigger a bunch of people via my blunty - ness lol

Some of us aren't afraid to be a black sheep XD

And yes we are still friends, we can date too if you want :3

• I have about 5 or 6 times. I would smoke more regularly but I have no means of supply. Could change in the future.

1|1
    0|0
  • I do. Although I don't smoke daily multiple times a day like I used to. Now I'll smoke when I'm sick with my Crohn's disease or the chronic migraines.

1|0
    2|0
  • No, but I would if given a safe opportunity to. Im kind of curious.

1|1
    0|0
    • You should, it's awesome when you're safe and doing it right.

• Show All
    • Yeah i'd like to avoid having a midlife crisis at 17 lol
      Thanks dude

• Yeah I like helping people ๐Ÿ˜Š

• No, because it smells like shit and I don't want or need to.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I don't. Growing up I never had the money to waste on it.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, 1) I don't want to get high 2) it's illegal 3) I don't think smoke on the lungs is good for you

0|0
    0|0
  • No because of the long term side effects. That can be detrimental to ones health.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do not. I don't feel like being stones.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not because I just don't care

1|0
    0|0
  • A few times a week

1|0
    0|0
  • yes. huge help with anxiety and depression.

0|0
    0|1
  • No, i just don't like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never smoked weed

0|0
    0|0
  • No because Im not a faggot

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's idiotic and please down vote me if you feel butthurt ๐Ÿ˜

0|1
    0|1
  • No cause im not dumb

0|1
    0|2
    • How do you know that you are not dumb? ๐Ÿ˜

• Show All
    • Then I don't get why you bothered to be anonymous in the first place...

• I always answer anonymously i like it like that

Recommended myTakes