What's dumbest only in games moment you've come across while playing?

the dumbest*

621

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Wild animals having weapons or armor while looting them.

And being able to blast open a stone wall, but not being able to blast open a wooden locked door.

• I was playing an old adventure game and to move on to the next part of the game you had to open two windows on a *moving ship* and toss a cat out of one window and into the window right next to it.

WHO DOES THAT? 🙀

• Just because I’m currently watching someone play this:

Paper Mario. Everything is made of paper. You can’t jump into the water for obvious reasons. But you can fold yourself into a paper boat and be absolutely fine? Makes perfect sense.

• When I shoot an animal and it drops money.

Having a fire based character taking fire damage.

Weapons that shoot through walls and hit you, though you're not even in their Los.

• Whatever this is

What Guys Said 20

• This isn't a game I've actually played but... In Big Rigs, you may climb up slopes of nearly 90 degrees, go through bridges/buildings or plain evade the map with a freaking huge truck that can accelerate backwards to a speed up to ~18.3 octillion times the speed of light.

• Oh, and no, you don't have to achieve the speed of light to do all of that weird stuff. Climbing up slopes has basically no speed penalty whatsoever. The truck just sticks to the terrain like it has some magnetic attraction to it or something. Well, look up "Big Rigs" on YouTube if you have the preparedness or just watch this video specifically: youtu. be/rikTiT2OwqQ

• In Fallout 4 and The Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim: simply put, the AI. There are numerous amounts of fails & funny moments just simply created by the stupidity of the AI. They walk into your field of view, they push you off a cliff, they stand in front of a gun you're firing, they don't notice you standing 50 meters away from enemies, their anger issues when fighting a mudcrab, shouting "who's there" in a dead silent room because you are trying to be sneaky for once et cetera.

• In all fairness the crow could have just eaten that grenade lol

I love it when you talk to people and just start doing unruly shit, shooting people, stealing stuff, breaking everything around them and they just keep on talking, telling you their story like nothing happened xDD

• A beggar is begging for money and drug. You walk to the nearby trash and find 100 cash in it, some drug... and two shotgun ammo and a silencer mod. (Deus Ex or any other cyberpunk game lately. But you can find similar stupidity in the Bioshock series, The Elder Scroll series and any other fantasy RPG.).

• In call of duty you regenerate from your wounds after being shot after 6 second.
    If the same happens to you you'd either die if you don't have a ballistic vest or hardly regenerate in 6 days.

50 cal to the chest = survive
    Knife to the toe = death

We all know, that in order to build buildings in realtime strategy games you only need money or gold. You definitely don't need concrete, metals and wires.

• Not being able to step over a freaking shrub the size of my fist

• in cs: when you shoot a mofo in the head so many times that the door behind him was sold for 2mil$ in modern art museum but he's still alive, or when you're left with 1hp and a flashbang hits your toe so you collapse on the spot

• In GTA V you have 5 star and evade. Everything goes back to normal. Even the cop that nearly killed you by shooting doesn't care anymore. Even if you run circles around him. Like he accepted defeat and is aware you're taunting him.

• Being able to break trough stone walls with your fists but not open a locked door made of plywood

• When your character is capable of traversing over large mountains, but then all of a sudden,,,,,,,,,, "oh, there's a small rock there, I can't get over it, better walk around it".

• Okay this happened while I was downloading this game Prison Escape 2, out of a certain amount of Chapters , Chapter 3 is where you get stuck and Even the Developers have no clue how to fix it.
    So, there us this guy who needs to escape his cell guarded by an officer standing by the grills. You gotta solve a puzzle box within which you find a rope... which would later be used on something.
    The only way to pass this level is to strangle the officer with the rope and take away his keycard.
    But it never seems to work.
    If the Devs can't fix a problem to their own Game, then I don't see who else can?

• In minecraft, apparently gravity doesn't exist for blocks except for sand and gravel, but does exist for the play, mobs, lava and water. Logic.

• I don't think I could narrow it down. I've seen a lot of dumb crap in video games.

• Pretty much all of GTA V is dumb now, in both good and bad ways

• You mean other than all those games where you step into an ankle worth of water and instantly die

• An idiot applying stims when under attack just to mock me

• Any bug from any game where you fall through the floor and I to the code, thereby breaking the game.

• Being able to carry tonnes of ammo with no weight

• Armour not existing