If there were no limits, no boundaries, no obstacles what would you do? Where would you go? What would you be?

924

Most Helpful Guy

• I’d leave, leaving for anywhere, I’d never stop traveling.

Settling down isn’t gonna happen so I’d best just keep going, unattached to any place.

Experience the beauty of nature, different city’s and cultures
    Leave behind all materialistic possessions and find out what living really is

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Do it! But it will happen

• So difficult!

• Me in a nutshell 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Explore the infinity of the universe to see if it is really infinite, if it isn't then I will forever be amazed anyway 🌌😮

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE