If there were no limits, no boundaries, no obstacles what would you do? Where would you go? What would you be?

924

What Guys Said 24

• I would quit my job and open up a brew pub I've been dreaming about for the last few months. If money wasn't an issue I would already have it. But now it remains a dream.

• I’d leave, leaving for anywhere, I’d never stop traveling.

Settling down isn’t gonna happen so I’d best just keep going, unattached to any place.

Experience the beauty of nature, different city’s and cultures
    Leave behind all materialistic possessions and find out what living really is

• Do it! But it will happen

• So difficult!

• Me in a nutshell 😂

• Rain Hell on Earth, remove those that displease me, and dominate the universe.

• I'd be the same person I am because there are no limits, no boundaries and no obstacles that could or would prevent me from doing what I want to do.

• I would have her between my arms forever

• What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail

• I'd rebuild the British empire and take over the world for Queen and Country.

• I would fly, to la and become a pornstar

(If you take this seriously pls make it the MHO)

• I would simply live, no more, no less.

• I'd be hammered 24/7

• One way of putting it is I suppose "testing limits"
    Read up on stuff and try to make something new, see how much I could challenge myself if I really could just go out and find what I'm looking for.

• I'd spend years sailing around the world in about a 40 foot sailboat.

• No limits? I'd get a city built just the way I like it, cyberpunk and awesome. Then I'd put that city in space away from global politics, fill it with people I personally vet who are fine with living in space, live in a mansion in the middle of the city with all of my friends, have robots do literally all of the work so nobody has to have a job. Huge focus on creativity, self expression and individuality. Break down taboos and social constructs and traditions that are outdated or harmful, leaving pure shameless hedonism. Anyone can do whatever they want unless what they want restricts someone else's ability to do whatever they want.

• id be the closing pitcher for the chicago cubs

• Add in no risk of death, an astronaut.

• Id travel the world

• I would go to where my friends are. I'd give us all powers of characters of shows and games and fight eachother to the death with a respawn timer so we could constantly decide who would win in hypothetical fights.

• Definitly a villain of some sort. Like "the serial litterer" or something 😃

• I'd be a villain

• I would built the fastest street legal car (s) I could and race anything and everything

• It will. be what you mind over matter

• screw as many girls as possible, all over the world from big countries to small.

• I'd become an ostrich

• I'd run for president and change the world for the better

What Girls Said 9

• Explore the infinity of the universe to see if it is really infinite, if it isn't then I will forever be amazed anyway 🌌😮

• I would travel, learn mandarin, japanese, become fluent in my Spanish, german, and korean.

Then I'd live in each country for a few months to a year, find one I like and live there for as long as I like. I'd become a vet. I'd have an animal shelter established. I'd hold meeting at the library so kids could learn how to be kind to animals, what to do when they find wild baby animals/hurt animals, I'd hold a book exchange and people could swap books.

I'd set up a service where people could network and find jobs easier.

• I'd be a baker.

• Travel. Leave here and never stop until I'd seen it all!

• a unicorn in my bed

• I wouldn't be in school. I'd try to do something creative

• I'd probably work as a brain surgeon

• A flying octopus.

• I’d be dead.