Which would you want to be done with your ashes?

• Which would you want to be done with your ashes?Pressed into vinyl
    Vote A
  • Which would you want to be done with your ashes?Become a tree
    Vote B
  • Which would you want to be done with your ashes?Launched into space
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the idea of the vinyl as i have strong love for music

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 46

• None of the above, I'd like them to be used in a skit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pressed into a vinyl :

---> One side : Daft Punk - Around the World

---> Other side : AC/DC - Thunderstruck

Then sent to my bestfriend.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I'm dead I could care less. Hell throw my ashes at an asshole to give him a coughing fit. Justice served.

2|0
    0|0
  • Tree.

Ashes to ashes and dust to dust. I'm done with the nutrients in my body. I only borrowed them. Time to give them back to the earth.

I'd rather not be burned though. I'd rather my flesh go to feed wild animals. Why waste perfectly good flesh by burning it?

0|0
    0|0
  • If my wife is still alive when I croak, she said she wanted my ashes in a pendant. This one was pretty in my opinion. I know it sounds grim to talk about death being so young. But knowing what's going to happen to us once we're gone helps with some of that anxiety of death.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to be buried so i can come back as a zombie to eat brains.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm not going to be cremated, but I'm going to launch myself into space before I die so I can experience it and die peacefully.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pressed into vinyl with a recording of me reading my will.

1|0
    0|0
  • I heard that you can get your ashes turned into a small diamond.

1|1
    0|0
  • i want them to be cut with heroin and injected all around the world

1|0
    0|0
  • Current plan is to have them mailed to Portsmouth and placed on the next naval vessel going out into international waters, to be dumped over the side. The VA and the Navy bear all the expense, and a marker will be raised in a VA cemetary for commemoration. I'm an organ donor, and what's left won't be pretty anyway; not worth the cost of burial.

0|0
    0|0
  • please for the love of god people dont send your ashes into space. If you do physics you will know that there is a finite amount of matter on earth and a empty space around us. Keep your matter on earth. Dont be schmuck and mess over the future planet and think of all that fuel you have to use too 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • B i guess, although I'd think I'd rather a group of my friends take me to a mountaintop/ woods whatever, have some beers, a bonfire, have a good time together, recall the times that we spent together and then spread my ashes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of those options, I'd choose B. But if I can choose freely, I'd have them spread in different locations around the world.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pressed into diamond smashed and added to the edge of a blade used to slay my worst living enemies until none remain.

1|0
    0|0
  • The idea of launched into space is a cool one - if only the company offering it actually did get any of the ashes into space...

1|0
    0|0
  • Once I'm dead, I'm dead, and I don't care what happens to my body after. It's no my concern. I don't want a memorial either.

1|0
    0|0
  • Launched into space... Hell, why no do that right now, no need for cremation lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to preserve my body for at least a year so that, I can come back hopefully.
    After that, I'll like a molecule of my ash to be taken to every place out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweet one, Ghostqueen! Be a tree. I love Nature and trees around me. That's why.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 18

• Gotta be vinyl. though i'd love to help a tree grow though XD if on vinyl, AC/DC's "Ride On" has to be on one side, Metallica's "Nothing Else Matters" on the other.

1|0
    0|0
  • A tree would be the best because then my ashes can help feed something that will life (to my oxygen breathing brethren)

1|0
    0|0
  • I fully intend to do the tree one. I was named after an elven princess that died and turned into a beautiful oak tree. Seems fitting

1|0
    0|0
  • Tree for me.
    However, God says it is a Sin to Burn, So no... Urn. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • a tree, i would never ever ever want to be launched into space

1|0
    0|0
  • Have them spread over the ocean (actually the Gulf) as that is where I have lived my whole life and love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just held onto. Or whatever. I don't actually care.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really don't care what happens to my body after I'm dead.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like them to be spread in the wind where I used to camp with my father.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eat my sweet fruit, children.

1|1
    0|0
  • Become a tree.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would like to become a tree.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tree

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm getting buried

0|0
    0|0
  • bake me into a pie and feed me to my enemies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to be burned T_T

0|0
    0|0
  • Tree I suppose

0|0
    0|0
  • pressed into vinyl? so you're saying that those record players i listened to as a young kid at my grandparent's house are just dead people spinning on a pole playing music? creepy > . >

1|0
    0|0
    • Isn't it the best? I always wanted a vinyl collection. Now dead people being pressed into them is a requirement.

Recommended myTakes