What is something guaranteed to make you cry?

I'm genuinely looking for ideas. Trying to make myself cry

2128

Most Helpful Girl

• When dogs die in movies. I cried in fucking John Wick when the dog died in the beginning. I just can't.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 20

What Guys Said 27

• The movies:

- The Green Mile.
    - Saving Private Ryan.
    - Seven pounds (cry is a must when alone).
    - Chopin's ballade no.1 In G minor (from the movie "The Pianist").
    - Hachiko.
    - Eight Below.
    - Interstellar.

And so much more classics..

• You have a tumor only in your dick and it needs to be removed or you die in 48hrs. Also you're a virgin and the girl youve been talking suddenly elooes

• I think I have only cried about 2 times since I was an adult. So not sure how to help you here. I might get a little teary eyed if there rid s really emotional part in a movie but that's about it. Full on crying yeah I don't know maybe I'm broken that way.

• The death scene of Ragnar Lothbrok in the snake pit. Couldn't handle that shit. Every time.

• Season Of Friends, wherein Joey looses interest in girls, because he has Fallen for Rachel. I found that a tad Emotional

• Hahha really? I just hated that whole Joey - Rachel relationship.

• Yea? I was looking at Joey's POV!! I just found it saddening, that he finally finds true love and it just collapses...

• A lot of spicey food.

And quit being so emo. Or are you an actor?

• Crying is a good release

• True, but I can tell you that my life has truly taken a turn for the better after I left my depression and sadness behind.

Sadness < hatred < love < apathy. Those are the tiers for being able to not let life get to you. ANYTHING but sadness, ANYTHING will keep you afloat.

• I don't personally think leaving sadness completely behind and away is healthy. There needs to be balance in everything. Too much sad is bad, but so is not enough. There's a reason why we humans cry, it's an important release for us, as is anger and any other feeling.

• Not getting the terraria update on xbox1 by Feb1st that's my birthday bro I swear if it's not out by then πŸ˜ πŸ˜“

• Homecoming videos.. also when everything goes wrong and it feels like im having the "worst day ever".

• Nothing anymore. The only person I ever cried in front of was my father.

• Show more from Guys
    17