What would you do with a million bucks?

If you won 1 million dollars at a game show what would you do with it?What would you do with a million bucks??

419

What Girls Said 4

• My life wouldn't change much. I'd still have the same career goals, I'd still be indulging in the same hobbies and interests, I'd still struggle with the same internal struggles, and I'd still be moving out this summer and assuming full responsibility for my own life.

I'd simply have some better material possessions under my roof and the luxury of turning the thermostat way up.

• I'd pay off debts to every financial institution and family member I owe, buy a brand new house, invest significantly and help some needy people and organizations.

• Buy a house, cars, and move to Canada... Figure the rest out when I get there.

• SPEND.

What Guys Said 19

• Buy a nice, environment friendly and efficient car, Rolex Daytona, and some clothing. The rest goes to my school and my brothers’

• Diversify in investments into a variety of important assets such as precious metals like gold and silver and real estate and also save as much of it as I can for retirement. Having money like that would be a relief to me from any worries of being broke, homeless, starving, etc. from any unexpected job loss all of sudden one day in the future, because we can never be certain what would or wouldn't happen. I would have to use it wisely and strategically on ONLY THE THINGS THAT REALLY MATTER. And one other thing, after taxes deducted from the winnings, it wouldn't exactly be a million bucks down to the last penny, but that's alright with me any way.

• I like how responsible most of these other answer are haha.

Same, eliminate debt, invest (first in real estate, rest in a blend of securities appropriate to my risk appetite. )

• A million doesn't buy much nowadays. Probably just buy and pay off a house and a couple toys. Invest the rest

• get my mom a 'la spatula'

• Nothing much really. I hardly spend money to begin with.

• Invest them.

• Realise my dream project (sort of little house on the prairie), keep a little buffer and donate the rest.

• 25% to my parents, 25% to my sister, 25% to me, 25% to Cancer Treatment Facilities and Animal Rescue Shelters

• pay off my parents mortgage, my and my best friends' tuition donate a lot to charity and get myself a nice house on the south side of chicago (probably in south shore, kenwood or bronzeville) and a car

• Pay off debts, buy a house, invest the rest.

• Well, typically a lot of that is going years a tax so you be lucky if you get 3/4 of it, but I would invest it

• I would pay off my mom and dads debt than treat myself and put the rest in my savings

• Invest it and live on interest gained

• Investment, travel, help my parents, save

• Go through random neighbourhood and fill up their mailbox.

• Travel to Japan, live in, make my own business, buy myself some new clothes and stuff, I dunno

• Get divorced, marry a chick young enough to be my granddaughter.

• 15 hookers and 3 pounds o' coke