What would you do with a million bucks?

If you won 1 million dollars at a game show what would you do with it?What would you do with a million bucks??

419

Most Helpful Girl

• My life wouldn't change much. I'd still have the same career goals, I'd still be indulging in the same hobbies and interests, I'd still struggle with the same internal struggles, and I'd still be moving out this summer and assuming full responsibility for my own life.

I'd simply have some better material possessions under my roof and the luxury of turning the thermostat way up.

Most Helpful Guy

• Diversify in investments into a variety of important assets such as precious metals like gold and silver and real estate and also save as much of it as I can for retirement. Having money like that would be a relief to me from any worries of being broke, homeless, starving, etc. from any unexpected job loss all of sudden one day in the future, because we can never be certain what would or wouldn't happen. I would have to use it wisely and strategically on ONLY THE THINGS THAT REALLY MATTER. And one other thing, after taxes deducted from the winnings, it wouldn't exactly be a million bucks down to the last penny, but that's alright with me any way.