What would you do with a million bucks?

If you won 1 million dollars at a game show what would you do with it?What would you do with a million bucks??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My life wouldn't change much. I'd still have the same career goals, I'd still be indulging in the same hobbies and interests, I'd still struggle with the same internal struggles, and I'd still be moving out this summer and assuming full responsibility for my own life.

I'd simply have some better material possessions under my roof and the luxury of turning the thermostat way up.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Diversify in investments into a variety of important assets such as precious metals like gold and silver and real estate and also save as much of it as I can for retirement. Having money like that would be a relief to me from any worries of being broke, homeless, starving, etc. from any unexpected job loss all of sudden one day in the future, because we can never be certain what would or wouldn't happen. I would have to use it wisely and strategically on ONLY THE THINGS THAT REALLY MATTER. And one other thing, after taxes deducted from the winnings, it wouldn't exactly be a million bucks down to the last penny, but that's alright with me any way.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I'd pay off debts to every financial institution and family member I owe, buy a brand new house, invest significantly and help some needy people and organizations.

0|1
    0|0
  • Buy a house, cars, and move to Canada... Figure the rest out when I get there.

0|0
    0|0
  • SPEND.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Buy a nice, environment friendly and efficient car, Rolex Daytona, and some clothing. The rest goes to my school and my brothers’

0|1
    0|0
  • I like how responsible most of these other answer are haha.

Same, eliminate debt, invest (first in real estate, rest in a blend of securities appropriate to my risk appetite. )

0|0
    0|0
  • pay off my parents mortgage, my and my best friends' tuition donate a lot to charity and get myself a nice house on the south side of chicago (probably in south shore, kenwood or bronzeville) and a car

0|0
    0|0
  • 25% to my parents, 25% to my sister, 25% to me, 25% to Cancer Treatment Facilities and Animal Rescue Shelters

0|0
    0|0
  • A million doesn't buy much nowadays. Probably just buy and pay off a house and a couple toys. Invest the rest

0|0
    0|0
  • get my mom a 'la spatula'

0|0
    0|0
  • Realise my dream project (sort of little house on the prairie), keep a little buffer and donate the rest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, typically a lot of that is going years a tax so you be lucky if you get 3/4 of it, but I would invest it

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing much really. I hardly spend money to begin with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Travel to Japan, live in, make my own business, buy myself some new clothes and stuff, I dunno

0|0
    0|0
  • I would pay off my mom and dads debt than treat myself and put the rest in my savings

0|0
    0|0
  • Go through random neighbourhood and fill up their mailbox.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get divorced, marry a chick young enough to be my granddaughter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Invest it and live on interest gained

0|0
    0|0
  • Investment, travel, help my parents, save

0|0
    0|0
  • Invest them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pay off debts, buy a house, invest the rest.

0|0
    0|0
  • 15 hookers and 3 pounds o' coke

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes