Who's gonna win the Superbowl?

Or say who you want to find in the comments.

• Patriots
    53%(8)65%(50)Vote68%(42)
  • Eagles
    47%(7)35%(27)Vote32%(20)

Most Helpful Guy

• whoever goodell wants to win. and you know that brady and belichick have goodell in the palm of their hands so the referees are gonna suck bradys dick all day like the always do

What Guys Said 34

• they're my home team so have to pick the eagles

being totally objective (or as much as i can) i still think it's a hard matchup to call. at a glance a team with tom brady versus a team with nick foles seems to be a clear result in favor of the patriots. but the eagles have been the runner-up to last years super bowl and the 2nd best team in the nfl (with the #1 defense in the NFL) in successive weeks. they have an incredible defense and an offense that seems to work in spite of their lackings. but you can never EVER discount brady or belichik and their resumes which speak for themselves

i just hope it's a good game. i can stand a loss so long as it is excited and competitive til the end

• I don't watch baseball.

• I couldn’t give two shits

• I usually hate the Patriots, but right now I'm salty about the eagles since im a Vikings fan

• I fucking hope neither actually.

• Seems to me with only two choices at least one of them must win.

• @readywriter Hmmm haven't had much chance to follow the NFL this season really. So if these are the two that are definitely going to the big show, then I would lean more toward Phili.

• Vikings. Jk lol. I say Eagles only because they're my team. Patriots are more likely I think.
    I honestly couldn't care less. I'd rather watch the quarterbacks play each other at chess. Watching other people throw a ball around shouldn't be such an emotional thing unless you've placed bets.

• I'm a big Giants fan, so by default, I'm a big Eagles hater. The fucking cheese-steaks haven't won a championship since 1960 and I'm expecting that the Patriots will keep that streak alive! Here in NYC country, we call this one the "stinker bowl". Nevertheless - Go Patriots!

• It really is a boring sport.

• Probably the Patriots. Brady and Gronkowski are just able to pull off wins. I don't like the Patriots, by the way. Their coach is an asshole.

• The New England Patriots

• Barcelona.

• God, both are awful

• This might be just a rumor but I heard that the entire Philadelphia defense is homosexual for tom brady

• Patriots are just too good. They do have the better QB and they do have a 2nd half game that most can't beat. They have to loose eventually but not yet.

• The Philadelphia Eagles

• I’m a die hard patriots fan.

• I literally prayed to the lord to let my team win the AFC championship game.

• Who cares.

• I am kind of hoping I would win it this year...
    But on game-day the last couple of years, when the teams enter, I found out I wasn't even in the final !!! So I try not to get me hopes up too high this year...

• Don't the patriots win every other year? So fuck them.

• At least we know most men aren't stupid.

• Brady is running out of fingers to put rings on..

• You forgot to ad a third option: "who cares?".

• Patriots for sure

• I hope the Eagles. Hate the Patriots

• It's a Super Bowl rematch nobody asked for
    Pats win again

• This is the first year in a long time that I couldn't care less.

• Go Patriots

• Patriots

• Rooting for the eagles but we all know the pats are gonna win

• I'm from MN tough spot to be we hate the the Patriots but after how the eagles treated our Viking fans they have us ready to boycott the Superbowl even with it in our home state

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 5

• i literally have never actually sat down and watched any type of sports in my life. the most i have seen is walking by a tv that happens to play a game. but at work we voted for who was gonna win and i went for patriots because i hear they cheat but they win a lot too so they BETTER win bc i want that prize

• it's going to be the bluewhales. they've had an intense season thus far and i'm confident Ogilvey is going to land that touchdown. DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE!

• Brady all the way!

• Is it Super bowl time already? I haven't really paid much attention to it.

• Sadly I think it gonna be the patriots