What song is this?

It says it’s a leaked Ariana Grande but it’s not. I’ve been listening to Ariana non stop for four years, trust me. That ain’t my baby’s voice.
People raise the pitch of others singers voices to make it sound like her and get clicks on their video
So who is it really? Help meeee

77

What Girls Said 7

• Yeah, definitely not her. The notes are too weak. At first I figured that this could potentially be only one layer to the song and all the back up vocals/high notes/belting and adlibs were missing but yeah no, at the end it became obvious that it's not her. It's also missing the typical vocal fry sounds Ari tends to do.
    I have no idea who this could be though. If you can't find something just by googling the lyrics, then it might be someone unknown. I've heard that it's not uncommon that companies sometimes make these sample songs that are kinda like prototypes, that they can sell to artists or other companies/producers.
    It's an ok song, just not Ariana. It doesn't sound like something she would do currently, either. This could have fit in with her My everything or Yours truly albums, but I don't think it's the kind of sound she wants to pursue anymore.

• If this is her, this isn't a good show of her voice. I can see why it was scrapped.
    Some of it sounds like her, but some of it sounds weaker like Selena Gomez. ex) There are no high notes and the end voice is a bit shaky.

• Don't care enough about celebs to dig

• Not sure

• what are the visuals from?

• Tweet her

• are you serious?

What Guys Said 7

• Your baby? lol. Give me a break...

• its the voice of auto tune

• the way you talk about Ariana grande... fuckin cringe

• 5d

If you think that’s cringe you should of seen my wall last year. All Ariana grande posters. (And Harley Quinn) I had to take them down because it’s time to act a little more adult, ya feel me?
      Now the only thing I have hung up is her autograph and then I have the box from her cologne on display because it’s cute lol

• I don't know

• Download Shazam it will tell you the name.

• Selena gomez?
    But the voice sounds so different , it is like it is being changed

• she looks kinda like cardi b