What’s something someone could say to you that could really hurt your feelings?

Feel free to be 100% anonymousWhat’s something someone could say to you that could really hurt your feelings?
  • Something about a physical insecurity
  • Something about my intelligence
  • Something about trauma that happened to me (rape, abuse, etc.)
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D

1123

Most Helpful Guy

• I do not even know. I heard so many nasty things from my exes and my mother that it just does not matter anymore. There is huge as wall between me and the outside world.

I grew up hearing these things: you inbred fck, everyone is better than you, why you cannot behave like person X, you have no future apart from being alcoholic like your father. Why you even born, I wish I never had you and so on.

With exes it is a bit more different they just used precise missile strike on things I have opened up and just turned simple not traumatic things against me.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not about things someone says, words can't hurt me unless they are said by someone dear to my heart.