What’s something someone could say to you that could really hurt your feelings?

Feel free to be 100% anonymousWhat’s something someone could say to you that could really hurt your feelings?
  • Something about a physical insecurity
    Vote A
  • Something about my intelligence
    Vote B
  • Something about trauma that happened to me (rape, abuse, etc.)
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I do not even know. I heard so many nasty things from my exes and my mother that it just does not matter anymore. There is huge as wall between me and the outside world.

I grew up hearing these things: you inbred fck, everyone is better than you, why you cannot behave like person X, you have no future apart from being alcoholic like your father. Why you even born, I wish I never had you and so on.

With exes it is a bit more different they just used precise missile strike on things I have opened up and just turned simple not traumatic things against me.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not about things someone says, words can't hurt me unless they are said by someone dear to my heart.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• I would have dated you if you did X differently

^ it has been said to me once and put me in a hole for like 4 months. Nothing like your rejection also including a note on the one stupid thing you did which invalidated MONTHS Of being a solid potential partner.

Learned my lesson on that one, that's for sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t really feel harmed by words... I’ve accepted my insecurities as thins I can’t change, and there’s no reason to cry or worry over the things that aren’t able to be changed.

1|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on the mood I'm in on a certain day. Some days nothing bothers me and others just hearing a person chewing quietly makes me want to go on a murder spree, and other days just saying my shoes are boring makes me cry for an hour.

0|0
    0|0
  • "You're retarded you autistic fuck, nobody loves you and never will"

For the record i say "retarded" all the time, but there is a time and place for it. Context also matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never happened that someone said something hurtful to me, and they were doing better in that area.

So now I give those comments the importance they have: zero.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Goodbye" as in, this is the last time we'll be seeing each other. I'm scared of a life alone in misery without any friends, partner and kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • That i stink. I shower myself everyday, two times in summer, and i'm still afraid to stink.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pointing out mu failures and trying yo say my successes don't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • "You are not a nice person"

0|0
    0|0
  • Lying, nothing else.

1|0
    0|0
  • "Your memes suck donkey dick"

2|1
    0|0
  • "You're not that swole."

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing tbf.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wish me dead or threaten me with body harm.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I'm random about that kind of stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Liar.

0|0
    0|0
  • “Limp dick fag fu*ker”

0|0
    0|0
    • 😂😂😂

• I’m none of those things, but I heard it being said to someone else before. Sounded really bad.

• Probably my mental well being. Or the fact that I'm not as good as I portray myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • saying their car is faster than mine, after i added $10,000 in mods :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Well… I voted for other because I can easily get hurt in any field so my other means every possible hursh way about insulting. hmm, and I'm not sure if it's accurate or not but I think the worst case for me is saying that I resemble the think I hate.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• I don't really know.. It probably depends on who insults me but maybe the thing that would hurt me more from almost anybody is them saying I'm incapable..

0|0
    0|0
  • "A" For... Absolutely. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • 'You mean nothing to me'

0|0
    0|0
  • Something about a physical insecurity

0|0
    0|0
  • "I don't like girls who look like sticks"

0|0
    0|0
  • 'You are wrong.' 😭😭

0|0
    0|0
  • That they don't respect me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Something about my trauma

0|0
    0|0
  • you're not worthy

0|0
    0|0
  • It was something that happened in my youth that was completely out of my control.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes