What is something you had wished you had known sooner?

327

What Guys Said 27

• I wish I learned your elders are not always right, and that some women will lie and trick you into getting what they want including saying they love you and pretending they wanted to be with you for years

• That meeting Cynthia Schmidt would destroy my life.

• That my ex-girlfriend was planning to call off our engagement
    and breaking up with me , if she wasn't happy i wish she would
    of told me.

• Name anything. Shit, it's nice to get a heads up on everything.

• The winning lotto numbers

• Nice guys finish last

• That my last Girlfriend/wife didn't give a shit about me just my wallet. That Driving truck and Heavy Equipment Operation was going to almost paralyze me from the neck down.

• Self pity is easily the most destructive of the nonpharmaceutical narcotics, is it addictive, gives momentary pleasure, and separates the victim from reality.

• that life could be this worst, and in my worst times, no one will be by my side.

• That i was mentally retarded. Oh wait, i always knew that.

• One really doesn't need to worry about others feelings. Forget the worry do your thing.

• Well I wished I realized sooner that my marriage was a failure... took me way too much time to accept some facts... it may have prevented me to be punched real hard by reality...

• Woman are sluts

• How easy it is to find sex.

• That she wanted me 8 years ago, not that she still does, but our lives are in completely different places now. Also I wish I knew crypto was going to blow up last year, but that's mostly due to greed.

• That my ex wasn't as evil. That she never met me.

• Bio mechanics of pair bonding

• That object-oriented programming is only a bunch of LIES. -_-

• The red pill

• Wish when I was 20 I knew how to properly pleasure a woman like I do now. Lol

• That girls have sex drive just like boys. How many i have lost because i was afraid?

• She was cheating on m :p

• Bitcoins πŸ˜‚

• That bitcoin was going to crash :( lol

• That most people are still like mentally and emotionally in the 12th century. πŸ˜‘

• All the answer to every test, quiz, exam, and assignment ever.

• To stay away from porn

What Girls Said 3

• That some people are a waste of my time and love

• USE CONDOMS. I know you're rolling your eyes, I know I'm not a sexED teacher, but seriously, 20 minutes or so of sex without that tiny piece of latex is not worth the suffering you could be enduring after! <3

• The facts of life.