What is something you had wished you had known sooner?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish I learned your elders are not always right, and that some women will lie and trick you into getting what they want including saying they love you and pretending they wanted to be with you for years

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• USE CONDOMS. I know you're rolling your eyes, I know I'm not a sexED teacher, but seriously, 20 minutes or so of sex without that tiny piece of latex is not worth the suffering you could be enduring after! <3

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• That object-oriented programming is only a bunch of LIES. -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • That my last Girlfriend/wife didn't give a shit about me just my wallet. That Driving truck and Heavy Equipment Operation was going to almost paralyze me from the neck down.

0|0
    0|0
  • Self pity is easily the most destructive of the nonpharmaceutical narcotics, is it addictive, gives momentary pleasure, and separates the victim from reality.

0|0
    0|0
  • That she wanted me 8 years ago, not that she still does, but our lives are in completely different places now. Also I wish I knew crypto was going to blow up last year, but that's mostly due to greed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wish when I was 20 I knew how to properly pleasure a woman like I do now. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I wished I realized sooner that my marriage was a failure... took me way too much time to accept some facts... it may have prevented me to be punched real hard by reality...

0|0
    0|0
  • One really doesn't need to worry about others feelings. Forget the worry do your thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • That my ex-girlfriend was planning to call off our engagement
    and breaking up with me , if she wasn't happy i wish she would
    of told me.

0|0
    0|0
  • That meeting Cynthia Schmidt would destroy my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Name anything. Shit, it's nice to get a heads up on everything.

1|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 2

Recommended myTakes