Which key on your computer keyboard would you say you used the least?

if at all that is?

• Insert
  • Home
  • End
    Vote C
  • pg up
    Vote D
  • Pg Dn
    Vote E
  • a different key (please say)
    Vote F
  • I don't have a computer or keyboard
    Vote G

1035

Most Helpful Girl

• Almost all the F-Keys are untouched except F5 and I never use the Å-key. And I have like additional keys on the side where I could assign functions. I don't use those either. I use the insert, home, end, pg up and pg down keys when playing the Sims.

Most Helpful Guy

• Of the ones listed, the insert key. I never use that one.

I use home and end to get to the beginning and end of lines while writing text.

Page up and down I use sometimes. I use them to scroll. They are also used as zoom keys in some games and CAD programs. In one CAD program I used them hundreds of times a day.

Not listed, would be scroll lock. That's a tie with Insert.

The one I use accidentally a lot is caps lock.