Which key on your computer keyboard would you say you used the least?

if at all that is?

Which key on your computer keyboard would you say you used the least?

• Insert
    Vote A
  • Home
    Vote B
  • End
    Vote C
  • pg up
    Vote D
  • Pg Dn
    Vote E
  • a different key (please say)
    Vote F
  • I don't have a computer or keyboard
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Almost all the F-Keys are untouched except F5 and I never use the Å-key. And I have like additional keys on the side where I could assign functions. I don't use those either. I use the insert, home, end, pg up and pg down keys when playing the Sims.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Of the ones listed, the insert key. I never use that one.

I use home and end to get to the beginning and end of lines while writing text.

Page up and down I use sometimes. I use them to scroll. They are also used as zoom keys in some games and CAD programs. In one CAD program I used them hundreds of times a day.

Not listed, would be scroll lock. That's a tie with Insert.

The one I use accidentally a lot is caps lock.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• F7. I don't think I've ever even touched that key.
    I use most of my other F keys.
    I also don't make much use of AltCar, the secondary Ctrl or Shift keys, or the Windows Home button.

0|1
    0|0
  • I picked End but I honestly don't use any of the listed ones except occasionally insert. End is just the one I'd be least likely to hit accidentally because it's not anywhere near anything I actually use.

0|1
    0|0
  • I rarely if ever use any of the F keys. I think I used to have a game that used F2 as a quick save key, but I don’t remember using those keys fo anything else.

0|2
    0|0
  • I never use the number pad on the right. I use the numbers on the top of the letters.

0|1
    0|0
  • Page Up & Page Down, really, lol. I use all the others you mention in your poll.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 34

• Num Lock

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say insert, the oter ones I use all the time.
    I am impatient, so I click in middle of some text box, where is already some text, so I press end, then shift+home, which marks all, and then replace it with new string. Because some doesn't support CTRL+A, for some reason.

0|1
    0|0
  • With a scroll wheel on my mouse, I really don't need Page Up and Page Down, but Home and End I still have a use for. I think Insert would be the key I rarely ever use.

0|1
    0|0
  • Print. I mean, what does it even do?

I just tried it, nothing happened.

0|1
    0|0
    • it screenshots your computer scree. open up microsoft paint and paste it there

• I'd have to reboot into windows.

• * is the least used key on my keyboard. I never use it on my personal one, but at work I have to use it more than I would pg up/dn. They would be the runner ups though.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes