How would you react if a couple American bald eagles landed on your porch?

2434

Most Helpful Girl

• At first, a million emotions overtook me, but then I came to my senses and nodded solemnly. Feet steady and determined, despite the knots in my stomach, I went to my closet, but found myself stuck staring at the door handles. Years seemed to past, then I shook my head in disbelief, dislodging the remaining doubt. I opened it, reached into the darkness, and pulled out a worn box, cool to the touch.
    Carefully lifting the lid, dust kicked up, in this mockery of confetti, I lifted my Eagle Woman suit to the sunlight.

Outside, the eagle's wings flapped, the animals suddenly restless.
    Suddenly, I ran out the door full speed, jumped on the rail of the stairs and kicked off, my chest lifted high. The sun's rays bathing me. Together my eagle companions and I flew off.

• Lol I like it 👍🏻

• thanks for mho! I like your questions because you can be as creative as you want