How would you react if a couple American bald eagles landed on your porch?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• At first, a million emotions overtook me, but then I came to my senses and nodded solemnly. Feet steady and determined, despite the knots in my stomach, I went to my closet, but found myself stuck staring at the door handles. Years seemed to past, then I shook my head in disbelief, dislodging the remaining doubt. I opened it, reached into the darkness, and pulled out a worn box, cool to the touch.
    Carefully lifting the lid, dust kicked up, in this mockery of confetti, I lifted my Eagle Woman suit to the sunlight.

Outside, the eagle's wings flapped, the animals suddenly restless.
    Suddenly, I ran out the door full speed, jumped on the rail of the stairs and kicked off, my chest lifted high. The sun's rays bathing me. Together my eagle companions and I flew off.

1|2
    0|0
    • Lol I like it 👍🏻

• thanks for mho! I like your questions because you can be as creative as you want

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 23

• Used to have red-tail and red shouldered hawks do that all the time. My yard at my parent's old house was setup to encourage raptors to hang out there, until we adopted a chihuahua.

We changed it up when a great horned owl kept coming around during the day trying to get at my dog.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd whip out my smartphone and try to snap a few good photos without upsetting them. No way am I trying to piss off 2 full grown eagles. There are a lot of woodsey areas in my city and I grew up seeing hawks/eagles/large owls nesting about. lol. Im not trying to get clawed and pecked everytime I leave my apartment..

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd pause for a moment and wonder if I'm in America? Then I'd rub my eyes and realize that they're actually falcons... as those can be seen flying around my area and sitting around on the back deck.

0|2
    0|0
  • Too be honest.. i’m not sure what i would do 😱 just be really shocked

0|2
    0|0
  • That's a nice video. The eagles were literally chillin' around. If American Bald Eagles landed on my porch, I'd say they're 7,000+ miles too far from home. Still, I'd be thrilled to have them chill out with me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be excited and would try to get pics of them while I'm scrabbling to get my kitties in the house.
    My husband saw a bald eagle fly over a few days ago. I didn't get to see it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Buy a gun so I shoot any hunter who shoots my eagles.

1|5
    0|0
    • Its against the law to shot an eagle u to to prison for think year or more n when u get out u r red flag never to own a fun again

• Gun again phone out correction sorry

• @foxysexkitkat I'm not from America. I know its illegal. But over here if its pretty and flies it gets shot. Also I'm shooting anyone who tries to shoot my eagle. Until I can train it to claw their eyes out.

• Probably take a picture for memory and then wonder how they got onto a porch I don’t even have.

0|2
    0|0
  • I would say “God Bless America” while shooting my pistols to the sky

1|2
    0|0
  • Like Donald Trump singing "Make American Great Again" in a snow white voice.

1|2
    0|1
  • I don't think they live in my area of the US, so I'd take a picture

0|2
    0|0
    • This is actually good news. They are coming back to places where they formerly existed.

• I would be exhilarated because that would mean that I have my own porch.

0|1
    0|0
  • i would be weirded out because we don't have American eagles over here and i would call the police.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would take many pictures as I can, maybe even film them.

They are brilliant American birds.

0|1
    0|0
  • Take pics of them and watch them. They are beautiful birds

0|1
    0|0
  • Take a picture then blast the American national anthem

0|1
    0|0
  • i would record them and post them on my instagram lol and call my family over to see them

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing unusual. There are lots of Bald Eagles in these parts.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would take a photo and feed them raw meat.

0|2
    0|0
    • Scratch that, I would purposely feed them chicken. AHAHAHAHA

• That would a blessing from above,

0|2
    0|0
    • U know that they r very powerful so if one of the cats come missing, hope that it was dinner. Cause i seen how there's no fear in eagle when the cats got close.

• More from Girls

What Guys Said 34

• I would ask for government funding to improve "their" habitat.

0|1
    0|0
  • To be completely honest I would probably do some dumbass shit and get close to hit and start taking pictures and videos and draw a sombrero on it with a moustache and I'd make a short movie with it. I'd take a quality photo for any meme production.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would yell “MERICA!!!” which would cause the eagles to fly away probably

0|4
    0|0
  • Id actually be just like the person in the video. I would also try to feed them and to make them come more often since its a beautiful bird and not a common sight.

0|1
    0|0
  • A single tear rolls down my cheek as they start screeching, then shotgun a Bud and deport some illegals

0|1
    0|0
  • Reach for my grandpa's illegal gun stash from the ten day war, shoot at it and declare to keep its feminist and communist ideology off of my porch.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd call the police to say I'd made a sighting and ask which zoo had let them escape.

0|1
    0|0
  • This is actually good news. They are coming back to places where they formerly existed.

0|1
    0|0
  • I just saw a bald eagle this past weekend. Up in Washington state. It was amazing.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would be surrounded by avid birdwatchers !! Would be a very rare vagrant here in the UK !!

0|1
    0|0
    • Some seriously good photo opportunities too , I 'm a huge nature fan... could even sell pictures !!

• I'd just keep the pets away from them but otherwise not really do much.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd just leave them perched and wouldn't scare them away.

0|1
    0|0
  • God bless America cause freedom is sitting on my porch

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never seen one around where i live

0|1
    0|0
    • but if you did? howd you react?

• id probably let it mind its own business but these ducks out here are brazen so it would have to fight them and probably the coyotes too

• Awe-struck.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'd wonder who brought them into this ecosystem.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would be really happy.

0|2
    0|0
  • Eagle tastes lile chicken

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes