I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Cats

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• From everything that was listed, a dog. Show love to a dog and they'll remain loyal and love you right back. Have loved my dog for 7 years - he's my cuddle buddy, my running and hiking partner, my study buddy, my audience when I play guitar, the first to greet me when I enter the door... love him to bits 🐶

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• Dogs 100% I live in like 2 different places at one there are 6 dogs and another there are 3 . I love dogs always have always will. They are loving, kind, playful and cuddly. Always there when you need them and are just a bunch of joy. my dog is a half Pitbull half lab and she has her problems but is a really sweet girl. There are some half sharpei doggies there too and I'm telling you have to play with a sharpei it's one of the funniest things seeing them move with all that extra skin lol

0|0
    0|0
  • My black cat named Mercedes. We named her that because we rescued her from a Mercedes dealership when she was about six weeks old. and all alone.

3|0
    0|0
  • Hard to decide between cats and dogs but gave cats the edge because dogs bark loud at night at nothing when I'm needing a good night's sleep.

2|0
    0|0
  • A snake would be my choice. It's almost like a massage when they crawl from one arm to another over your shoulders.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dogs have been with humans in partnership longer than any other animal. It shows. ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I own tow cats and hardly even felt it. They're mostly asleep lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • A dragon

2|0
    1|0
  • Woman lol

0|1
    3|0
  • Piranha.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love all of them

1|0
    0|0
  • Bird

1|0
    0|0
  • Dog's listen to you and cat's don't.

1|0
    0|0
  • A llama was my Best buddy

1|0
    0|0
  • Birds for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kim Kardashian.

0|0
    1|0
  • 🐕 dog is smarter and cute

1|0
    0|0
  • Cat or dog

1|0
    0|0
  • Cats are my love <3

1|0
    0|0
  • Cats but people can make good pets too.

0|1
    0|0
  • A dinosaur

0|0
    1|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 16

• I like dogs and cats equally. I have one of each and always grew up with both. I love the undying loyalty and companionship of a dog, but there is something to be said for the feeling of winning over a cat. They mostly think of us as moderate inconveniences so when they do show love it feels special.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dog's for sure. At night I'll sometimes sleep in the same bed with my dog and it makes me go to sleep easier. It's like a sense of security thing. Plus he just is fun to play with and is the most adorable dog in the world. I consider him my best friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve had dogs all my life, and cats. But I would certainly take in a Ferret or a snake. ❤️

1|0
    0|0
  • Dogs 🐶

1|0
    0|0
  • Dragons!

0|0
    1|0
  • Give me all the kitties

1|0
    0|0
  • cats!

1|0
    0|0
  • Hansters

1|0
    0|0
  • A boyfriend.

0|0
    1|0
  • Dog 10000%

0|0
    0|0
  • Dogs and cats are not bad either

0|0
    0|0
  • All of the above lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing is better then a dog.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol i choose dogs, I've never had a cat though lol im allergic XP

0|0
    0|0
  • The one the guy in the pic is holding. I'll take them both please!

0|0
    0|0
  • Snakes

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes