How would you react if someone flipped you off and told you to 'sit and spin'?

1226

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Sit on it and rotate*

• I would laugh even if it was in an aggressive manner. That type of thing should be reacted to as bored or ignored unless you know the person long time. Even so laughing could make it more aggressive. It’s something to just not let go to your head and move on.
    As for what it means is kinda like β€œhave fun with my finger up your ass” it’s an insult.

• what if I actually went to put my butt on their finger, they would probably run : p

• Lol LMAO πŸ˜‚ although if if was from a friend I would question it. Sometimes friends are there to keep us in line.

• Angry 😑 lol

• Never heard of that one.. so probably confused.

• lol well its not pleasant at all let me tell you :P

• i'd do it

• Hilarious

• I would laugh.

• I would ignore them most likely.

• make sure they get attitude adjustment lessons

What Guys Said 25

• People losing their shit like this is hilarious. I would love to see someone one day walk up and suck on that finger when they flip the bird while losing their mid.

• I'm not a violent person by nature and would most likely walk away, but if they would like keep all their fingers on both hands, they should keep their pockets and not do it at all.

It's 2018, you don't know how people would react to that now.

• I'd snicker. Really, it's semantically null; it contributes nothing to any discussion. It's the equivalent of sticking out your tongue and saying "nyah!"

• I'd have no reaction as I don't know what that means. I have an idea of what it is but I wouldn't indulge the fucktard with a response.

• It depends, if it's a friend or whatever then I'd do something similar back, if it's a random person/someone I've got a problem with then it would be like a red rag to a bull

• No thank you, not my cup of tea. But don't worry I don't judge another persons fetish's.

• Laugh and say that stubby little thing couldn't even reach my prostate.

• id just say ok and i will put my pants down so my dick is showing.. im sure it will render them speechless and utterly embaressed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

• I would call their bluff and try to get them to go somewhere private with me.

• Heyyyy your mom did that last night nonstopπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• I would ignore the comment. But I would say as there flipping me off "That's right I'm#1

• I'd have a coke with that smile.

• Rape his/her corpse

• I would just move on and let them be.

• Ignore them as they are obviously mentally ill.

• I dunno

• "After you"

• well i would say "Fuck off"

• "try and make me"

• (Shrug)

• I would laugh.

• I would sit and spin

• Just walk away.

• I'd be offended and probably cry