Do You Make Your Bed Every Morning?

Do You Make Your Bed Every Morning?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Only if people are coming over and depending who's coming I might not even do that :D Had to do it enough in the army..

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I never make my bed if other people aren't coming over. I'll spend half of my day in my bed anyway.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 40

• Not every morning but it's pretty close, I just like not having to fumble through my blanket for 15 min. to make sure I have my feet covered. It's late and I'd rather not have to worry about that, also because it looks nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • No never. I wake up at 7.30. Grap a cup of coffee. Take my kid to school and be at work by 8.30. After about 10th coffee cup i think i'm awake enought to make my bed but i can't do it since i'm at work at it's noon already.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't have to. Its permanently made. Just like that. I just grab a quilt/ pillow and sleep on top of the covers. Safety pins hold the sheets in place. Throw the quilt in the closet in the morning.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope i never do and never will i've just got blankets everywhere

2|1
    0|0
  • I never did. I was the only one sleeping in it and will be sleeping in it later so there is no point.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I've got better things to do... Like trying to not fall asleep while standing up... Or trying to not die...

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure do, your bedroom represents how you are as a person... a granny saying haha

1|0
    0|0
  • No I never make it and my mom rarely makes it for me lol. What's the point? It will just get messy again anyways lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • Considering that you're 26 I'm quite relieved that your mom doesn't have a habit of making your bed.

• Lol yeah its not like I stay at home all day. I Work lol. I actually told her to stop making my bed, I felt bad for her and she shouldn't' have to. I just don't see the point in doing it, but I know how to and everything.

• Nope. Unless you're washing the sheets, you're only doing it for looks. You'll be messing up soon enough anyway so it's just a waste of time.

1|0
    0|0
  • lol.. sure

1|0
    0|0
  • I literally made my bed around 10 times in my whole life , either I leave it or someone else do it for me

1|0
    0|0
  • I sleep in a recliner so i fold my blanket over my recliner.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I mess it up and am the last one in it. Of course I am the only one in it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been sleeping on the couch for the past year because of my choice

1|0
    0|0
  • It's the first thing I do most mornings, but some days when I'm in a hurry I let it slide.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, who else will?

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes nice and tidy

1|0
    0|0
  • No..

2|0
    0|0
  • I dont.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes -- but only because it involves a comforter.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lately I haven't, been a mess.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i do

1|0
    0|0
  • Actually no, never.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes sadly

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 26

• I literally never make my bed. I live alone. No one's going to see it. Besides, I read somewhere that you shouldn't make your bed for the day because leaving it "open" let's the sheets breathe and leaves them fresher.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do it sometimes but I feel like you're going to mess it up today anyway so I leave it but I will say it is nice to come home and get in bed to it being neat.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I never make my bed. I don't really spend that much time in the bedroom aside from when I'm in the bed, and the look of an unmade bed doesn't bother me that much anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't see the point in making my bed unless it's for a house inspection then best believe everything is tossed into my closet and my stuff is all neat and tidy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never do it, I don't see the point of doing it. Plus I read an article who said it was not hygienic to make your bed.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't but for some reason, my boyfriend hates to leave the bed unmade so he usually will do it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope... way too lazy. Only if we expect visitors.

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope unless I am at my sisters house.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I always do.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope

1|0
    0|0
  • If im not running late for work

1|0
    0|0
  • No lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • ya, i do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course

1|0
    0|0
  • No, too lazy for that.

1|0
    0|0
  • never

1|0
    0|0
  • I never do

1|0
    0|0
  • Almost never

1|0
    0|0
  • No my maid does

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I try to have my area clean and organized

1|0
    0|0
  • Sadly no lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I pull the covers down so it gets cold (it isn't good to make the bed while it's still warm), but I don't have time to actually make it before leaving for work.
    I do try to tidy it a bit in the evening... :/

1|0
    0|0
  • Who does it? I know I don't

1|0
    0|0
    • I do lol. Every single day. I can't go a day without doing it

• No. I'm way too busy getting ready for work to worry about that.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes