What do you think with more, your heart or your head?

What do you think with more, your heart or your head?

1|2

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to think exclusively with my head, but I've since learned how to let both my rationale and my emotions have a say in my decisions and interactions. You can't really achieve maximum sensibility unless you think in a way that incorporates a fair level of both. Your brain is logical and data-driven, and your heart is intuitive, empathetic, and passion-filled. You should never overlook all facts and let how something makes you feel be the driving force of your argument, but you shouldn't disregard your instincts either.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 50

• Head, but I consider my "heart's opinion" :)

1|0
    0|0
  • My head, totally, unhappily we live in a part of the universe where if you don´t think with your head you will be made a fool of, will be used, exploited, feed off and then will be in a very bad shape that will only worsen till your system break down and it won´t last almost anything, this is the sad truth.

1|0
    0|0
  • My heart can only pump and filter blood, I can't think with it, I can think emotionally, or rationally, I'm a rational person, I don't go by emotions, I think with my brain always

1|1
    0|0
  • My heart and brain go places, and sometimes my heart makes bad decisions. My head gives my heart several whacks with the newspaper while it fixes things. Repeat ad nauseam.

2|0
    0|0
  • With my heart, following the calculations of my head. People shouldn't take it so literal and say "oh, no, no, everything happens in the head, the heart stuff is nonsense". It's just symbolism!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • . I think with my left elbow.
    . With my right elbow only on weekends.

. And no human being thinks with their heart.
    . metaphorically i think with both, head and heart. Mostly head.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fully head cuz nowdays emotions are superficial and blank...

So better think about possibility than believing

0|0
    0|0
  • Thankfully, today I use both. To "Only" use the one or the other, is like building a car but leaving off the braking system.

1|1
    0|0
  • Literally or figuratively?
    Literally, no one can think with their heart.
    Figuratively, I think with both.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think with my heart and follow what it tells me but i use my
    head to make the right decision.

2|0
    0|0
  • My heart for sure. I'm a fairly intelligent person, but I'm pretty sensitive and feelings-oriented at my core.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say heart but that gets me in a lot of bad situations

1|0
    0|0
  • With my head of course... and I'm not talking about my tiny head lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • i try to think with my head more, my heart is stupid

1|0
    0|0
  • My head for things that involve work and such. Heart for almost everything else.

1|0
    0|0
  • It seems there are times I think with the wrong head. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • My heart. I go with what I think is the right choice, not what seems to be the best choice.

1|0
    0|0
  • Head, but which one 😉

1|1
    0|0
  • My penis

2|0
    0|0
  • Head... both of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys