What's your take on the Netflix show Ozark?

Love. Romance. Heartbreak. Family and friends. Trust. Lies. Guns. Violence. Drugs. Death. I don't know.

How is Ruth gonna live with that? knowing she killed that guy with the big beard. And that stupid red neck girl who killed they Mexican drug lord THE FUCK IS HER PROBLEM. So what if he called you a red neck. And when that priest guy dumped his baby in water, i thought. He was going to drown it lol. And what happen to his wife. Did she get killed. How do you rip an unborn baby outta it's mothers womb. And that gay federal agent guy, feel bad for him.

And Marty's daughter. She's. Hot when she's angry 😘😍What's your take on the Netflix show Ozark??

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE