Homeless man kicked out of mcdonalds at myrtle beach SC, Would you still go to McDonalds after this? Isn't this a disgusting behavior of McDonalds?

I fucking hate McDonald a lot after this, especially that bitch ass cop !!!
  • This is a very disgusting behavior by the police and McDonlads
    Vote A
  • I support Mcdonalds by what they did.
    Vote B
  • Tired of these cops they think they are above us get a reality check, The law my ass... you are our servant, you work for us ignorant bitch !!!
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry brother, but this is the kind of society we are building. There have been more and more instances of people being arrested for feeding the homeless.

In California there is a law against food-sharing. This is crazy.

www.latimes.com/.../...arrests-20180115-story.html

0|1
    0|0
    • Wow, that's pretty surprising for California. Don't they have a pretty large homeless population too?

• Show All
    • @RolandCuthbert i totally agree with you there

• Alright then.
      You obviously know more about their intentions passing the ordinance than I do, because their reasoning seems very sound and doesn't at all sounds like "because the homeless are eyesores." There's a reason that we have the FDA that grade establishments and other food vendors.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• The man filming has everything checked off in the officer's box to arrest for public disturbance. She would be WELL within her rights to arrest him.

NOW as for the homeless guy. If they called the cops for a trespass that means that the man has been formally trespassed before and if he presents on property again, he is subject to arrest. That's how the law works. It doesn't matter how well behaved he is the second time. The point is that his prior actions are dictating what is happening now. I literally do this every day at my job.

I'm sorry the man filming wasn't there for the official trespass and he picked the wrong guy to be nice to today but that's how the law works.

As far as I'm concerned, the officer is doing wonderfully job at her job. She was calm; she spoke with authority; she didn't use excessive force; she maintained control; she solved the problem - got both issues out of the establishment. Good job, ma'am.

He's not getting kicked out for giving a homeless guy food. He's getting kicked out for being a public disturbance. His own video is incriminating him.

You have to listen and watch everything that's happening. Don't get fired up just because someone is speaking passionately. I have no issue with the restaurant establishment or the officer. I take issue with the man filming and the homeless gentleman. Legally, the homeless man must be advised of the initial trespass and advised what will happen should he choose to ignore the trespass. I know this because we do this at my police agency. It's the law.

So having been advised of the initial trespass at the time of the initial trespass, he would have known he was violating that order once he entered the establishment and was now subject to arrest. Because that's how the law works.

0|1
    0|0
  • According to the McDonalds manager this particular homeless person has frequented this McDonalds and has been a problem for begging and bothering customers there before dnd they’ve had to call the police on him multiple times before and is known to the McDonalds team.

While I’d find it offensive if this was a one off because he was homeless since it isn’t a one off because he’s homeless it doesn’t bother me based on what I’ve read and assuming everything I’ve read is true.

2|3
    0|0
    • I agree 100%

• @2opaz further after watching the video the guy that recorded it is an ass. If I were the manager I’d ask the officer to give him a trespass order.

• ok first you need context which you have none of so stop doing what the mainstream media does and use a story without context to make someone seem a horrible person and if the context proves that this was not justify I would agree with you

0|1
    0|0
    • you can't use your brain? can't you?

• watch the video, genius

• upvoted. We don't see what happened before the actual footage. By the way this guy was screaming when the police came, it wouldn't surprise me if he was making a scene in the first place, which determined the management to call the cops.
      Also that moment when he asks for receipt and screaming all over the place for his receipt almost going mental for his receipt. The cashier doesn't even put up a fight with the crazy ass dude and simply prints a new receipt though that would register yet another meal being sold in the system, missing money in the cash register

While the new receipt was being printed, another employee goes and picks the one he already had on his tray and looks in disgust at the person filming when giving it back.

There is no one that hates this kind of food selling corporations more than their own underpaid employees. But maybe they hate this kind of jobs, because of guys like these that treat them like shit every day.
      "I want my big mac", "I want my receipt"

• I've seen McDonald's refuse service to a homeless man before. This is nothing new. Micky D's has the Loiter Patrol on speed dial and thinks that homeless people lower the class of their super high class restaurants

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know the surrounding details, but kicking someone because they're homeless is a big no. But sadly, many homeless tend to... overstep their boundaries, so kicking them out is a necessity.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sounds more like the guy taking the video is more of a problem. Makes little difference to me I don't patronize Mc D..

0|1
    0|0
  • Homeless people should stop going to McDonald’s.
    Even if they eat there, the food isn’t exactly nutritious and they’ll be starving again in no time.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 30

• Truthfully, I don't really know the entire situation and what lead up to everything. If it went down the way the man with the phone said than I take his side. It seems like there is a lot more going on before the video started playing. I can't say too much because I don't know all the facts.

0|2
    0|0
  • this video shows one side. apparently there is a history. in a vacuum this looks like discrimination and harassment but it doesn't appear that this issue is isolated and thus i can't really say

it is the right of private businesses in america to choose who to they serve to in most cases. and it is the right of every American to decide what businesses they give their money to

0|2
    0|0
  • This shit happens all the time in MB. There are even laws across the US depending on your state that you can be fined for handing the homeless money.
    Why?
    Because there are systems in place that are meant for taking care of the homeless.
    As a person who travels all over the US this was pretty tame. And i dont see the cop in the wrong.

1|1
    0|0
  • Judging any situation off a short video that doesn't show the initiation of the altercation is not wise.

Supposedly the fellow had been consistently harassing the McDonalds patrons and had been banned from their premises. Then he came in, they asked him to leave and he would not. At this time the police were called as they had an intruder. Fellow picked up his phone and started recording at this point.

We need more information.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nothing McDonald"s does any more surprises me.. they used to be the top dog of the fast food restaurants.. but not any more are they and they never will be again.. but yes what they did to this guy only strengthens that they are on the bottom and will forever stay there, they are just as rotten as the burgers and all the other cheap stuff they make... have a nice day

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll start of by saying that cop is hot!! Moving on now, they claim that hobo is known for hassling customers for change which is very likely true. if that's the case fuck out her and the other guy deserved to get kicked out too for causing a scene. Restaurants are private property the have the right to refuse service to anybody even with out a valid reason. Even if they were being assholes I would just eat at another McDonald's. It doesn't make their fries any less delicious lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • video is too long for me to care. but I will say this. If the guy is eating McDonald's food in there, there shouldn't be a reason to kick him out even if he smells like a dumpster. Now if he bothering customers and not buying anything then I'll totally be for kicking this dude out.

0|2
    1|0
    • Want to a burger king drive through once and after I ordered I went to the last window to pay and wait. At that window there was a hobo that would wait and pester every single person who would order. Reeking of piss. The burger king did nothing.

• Where is the option neutral option? I barely go to McDonalds and on the rare occasion that I do, this video of a homeless man being booted from a fast food restaurant won't stop me from satisfying my hunger.

0|1
    0|0
  • I totally side with McDonald's on this. And that mother fucker yelling is annoying as hell. I kept hoping he'd be arrested.

First, that guy has a history of being a problem.

Second, McDonald's should be allowed to decide who they serve and who they allow in their store. If they don't want to serve that guy, they should not be forced to.

This is another example of the entitlement mentality so common today. Everyone thinks they are entitled to something. Well they are not. Nobody is entitled to eat at McDonald's or anywhere else. This modern entitlement mentality is sickening.

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends, there needs to be more services for disadvantaged people. We run the risk of becoming cruel and heartless in Australia too. Unfortunately no one should eat at McDonald's police should kick everyone out.

0|1
    0|0
  • It happens in a lot of McDonalds places. I worked for McDonalds years ago and they were horrible to homeless people too.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would have asked for that lady cops name and badge number and just say ur being recorded right now and I know the district attorney very well, that would down right scare any cop

0|1
    0|0
    • No it wouldn't you do know restaurants have the right to refuse service and kick customers out. If the customer refuses they have to call the cops. She was just doing her job.

• I know she was doing her job. restaurants can refuse service in that situation and the manager and officer were technically justified; regardless of their policy, I’m speaking in terms of the big picture. politically speaking the homeless and mentally handicapped are a very touchy subject that u would not want the DA and hence city hall involved in. Forget the homeless man’s past offenses, if a video goes viral of a potentially mentally handicapped homeless man getting thrown out along with a Good Samaritan whose not even refunded for their meals. City hall could have a field day with that.

• Couldn't the hobo have gone outside? Homeless people make others feel uncomfortable. Yes it's sad, but usually people are homeless for a reason.

0|1
    0|0
  • homeless people carry a lot of diseases so yea I don't want them sitting in public places. I mean they sleep in urine and shit.

0|1
    0|0
  • McDonalds has provided cheap food to millions of low income people one incident does not prove anything.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've seen this video a couple of days ago very discusting what police did. They should ask everyone inside and put into vote to stay or not to stay

0|1
    0|1
  • I like how you tried to take a shot at businesses and the cops at the same time.

0|1
    0|0
  • honestly, i don't think this was wrong. there is certainly a reason why this particular homeless man has been blacklisted. there are certain standards of decency that should be upheld. if someone has been a known problem mcdonalds should have the right to tell him to stay out.
    also, the guy taping it has a horrid nasally voice and is disturbing people who are just trying to eat. his language is foul and there are children in there.
    the world doesn't owe you. if you stink or cause a nuisance, gtfo.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't believe this. I'll never go to Myrtle beach on vacation again.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes, I most certainly would. I'm not going to stop going to McDonald's because some bloke was kicked out, which we only witness based on a short clip

0|1
    0|0
  • Well it's not a shelter to get free food from. Maybe he needs to find a place that gives free meals.

0|1
    0|0
  • stop stinking up the joint

0|1
    0|0
  • Fuck myrtle beach

0|2
    0|0
  • I am just shocked

0|1
    0|0
  • "I AM THE LAW!"

0|2
    0|0
  • I already boycott McDonald's before this

0|1
    0|0
  • it's an abomination 😡

0|1
    0|0
  • No mcdonalds are globalists, I dont go there.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hardly bother to eat at fast food chain restaurants. This does suck, but it's probably ordinances that they have there. Time are tough, more people are becoming homeless or so it seems. I think the next time he could try and getting him something already packed from a convenience store instead, or make a to-go order instead and bring the food to him outside.

0|1
    0|0
  • You should worry more about the fucking food then the service

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes