Homeless man kicked out of mcdonalds at myrtle beach SC, Would you still go to McDonalds after this? Isn't this a disgusting behavior of McDonalds?

I fucking hate McDonald a lot after this, especially that bitch ass cop !!!
  • This is a very disgusting behavior by the police and McDonlads
  • I support Mcdonalds by what they did.
  • Tired of these cops they think they are above us get a reality check, The law my ass... you are our servant, you work for us ignorant bitch !!!
    Vote C

731

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry brother, but this is the kind of society we are building. There have been more and more instances of people being arrested for feeding the homeless.

In California there is a law against food-sharing. This is crazy.

www.latimes.com/.../...arrests-20180115-story.html

• Wow, that's pretty surprising for California. Don't they have a pretty large homeless population too?

• @RolandCuthbert i totally agree with you there

• Alright then.
      You obviously know more about their intentions passing the ordinance than I do, because their reasoning seems very sound and doesn't at all sounds like "because the homeless are eyesores." There's a reason that we have the FDA that grade establishments and other food vendors.