How can I stop being jealous?

Im jealous of my boyfriend, he has friends and I practically have none. Not even one. And I'm insecure. What if he falls into one of those girls when they're out chilling at night. And the way they dress 😥😥😥😧😧😰😰😵😵😵 How can I stop being jealous??

1018

Most Helpful Guy

• Well i maybe be the only one that thinks this way , but if you were my girl you come first , friends second and you would be included with my friends , so they will be your friends too.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's hanging out with his friends, but always comes back to you, there's no need to worry. He would've done something long ago if he was trying to get at one of them.