How can I stop being jealous?

Im jealous of my boyfriend, he has friends and I practically have none. Not even one. And I'm insecure. What if he falls into one of those girls when they're out chilling at night. And the way they dress 😥😥😥😧😧😰😰😵😵😵 How can I stop being jealous??

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Well i maybe be the only one that thinks this way , but if you were my girl you come first , friends second and you would be included with my friends , so they will be your friends too.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's hanging out with his friends, but always comes back to you, there's no need to worry. He would've done something long ago if he was trying to get at one of them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• To stop jealous you need to know that if he really loves you , then he won't cheat so give him his freedom , as love gives freedom , but if he cheated then most probably that one of the girls seduced or may be he's not loving you , it's the most probable 2 options that would happen

0|0
    0|0
  • Why don't you have friend? Is it your choise or not? If you wanna meet new friends, join the just real world. You don't have to do lots of things for it. Also I think the most important thing in relationship is secure each other, you should improve secure between each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can tell from that pic that he's already cheated on you.

0|0
    2|0
  • If they're chilling out at night, drinking with flesh on display... And you're not there?

Wha Ya Bin
    It's happening already gurrrrrrl

0|1
    0|0
  • You are projecting in your relationship. Google "What is projecting in a relationship" and read a few articles. You're welcome

0|0
    0|0
  • Open a wider door of communication with him and take things from there
    let him know how you feel about things so he knows.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a legitimate concern. As for friends, you have to be willing to open yourself up to personal relationships. Would you say that you are?

0|0
    0|0
  • Become friends with his friends, and also kick his ass so he knows he's yours.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just remember he chose you for a reason. And if he does leave you for one of them then he was not the one for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if he falls in love with soeone else that's to bad but if your his girl then that's the only friend u need.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make some of his friends your friends and go out with him and his friends

0|0
    0|0
    • What if they don't like me?

• Show some confidence and it would be hard for them not to.

Your their friends girlfriend they have to be nice to you. While they're being nice to you they might actually warm up to you and like you.

• Why can't you get some friends? And who is your boyfriend among these guys?

0|0
    0|0
  • start making friends start with me

0|0
    0|0
  • Grow up and work on your trust issues

0|0
    0|0
  • He Chose You , Never Forget That, I love only You

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as he chooses u over them

0|0
    0|0
  • His lost because your something greater.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Lol I hope your notvtelling your boyfriend this he might think your crazy. Okay he has friends make friends with his friends but i would send a text like even thing about talkin to one of those girls and see what happens 👊🏾 but of course he would know I was half way joking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Work on yourself. Love yourself. Don't let a past relationship define your current relationship.

Does he include you? Does he make you feel like you're the only one for him?

I don't have many friends. I tend to be introverted and socially awkward (+anxiety). My boyfriend has friends and sometimes kicks it with them, but he always does what he can to include me. And he wouldn't hang out with single females without me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not try to befriend those girls? You can't just sit there with negative thoughts constantly. If you've got a problem, address it. If you can't address it, the relationship is doomed anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get some guy friends, if he's making you jealous you might as well do it back (might not want to do that but that's what I'd do)
    But fr though do try making friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see what's wrong with the way they dress.

But, there needs to be trust in a relationship. You should talk to him about it. Communication is important.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Talk to him about your jealousy. Tell him it's not something he has to change, but something you are struggling with. If you keep it in, it will just grow and eat you up.
    2. Try to see why you're jealous. Are you jealous of ther girls because they hang out with your boyfriend? Or are you jealous at the 'having lots of friends' part? If it's the second, you can see if working on your own social life can help.
    Ask him if you can come along if he hangs ouwith friends. Or see if your own friends can introduce you to more people.
    I hope that helps a little :) I've been there too.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh and remember: he chose YOU already, you're his girlfriend. You must be doing something right! Also, from your profile picture, if that's you, you're really beautiful.

• Just remember that if he wanted another girl he would already dumped you

0|0
    0|0
  • Then go and make some friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well your boyfriend shouldn't fall for one of those girls if those are his long time friends. He probably sees you as "his girl" so he wouldn't even think of leaving you for them if that's the case.
    But get to know his friends, dress pretty, be nice and fun to be around and people will come to you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes