Would life make more sense or less sense if you found out that everyone else in the world was a figment of your imagination?

Would life make more sense or less sense if you found out that everyone else in the world was a figment of your imagination?  Just wondering.
  • Would life make more sense or less sense if you found out that everyone else in the world was a figment of your imagination?  More Sense
  • Would life make more sense or less sense if you found out that everyone else in the world was a figment of your imagination?  Less Sense
  • Would life make more sense or less sense if you found out that everyone else in the world was a figment of your imagination?  Boobies!
    Vote C
  • Results
    Vote D

1419

Most Helpful Girl

• Less sense if I found this out. I’d get mad because I need questions answered. If everyone doesn’t really exist how am I here? Am I a figment of someone else’s imagination while I’m imagining other people? Why am I imagining all of this crazy shit that’s happening in the world? Am I that messed up?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• This question hurts my head so I chose boobies since boobies cure all.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE