Would life make more sense or less sense if you found out that everyone else in the world was a figment of your imagination?

Would life make more sense or less sense if you found out that everyone else in the world was a figment of your imagination?  Just wondering.
  • Would life make more sense or less sense if you found out that everyone else in the world was a figment of your imagination?  More Sense
    Vote A
  • Would life make more sense or less sense if you found out that everyone else in the world was a figment of your imagination?  Less Sense
    Vote B
  • Would life make more sense or less sense if you found out that everyone else in the world was a figment of your imagination?  Boobies!
    Vote C
  • Results
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Less sense if I found this out. I’d get mad because I need questions answered. If everyone doesn’t really exist how am I here? Am I a figment of someone else’s imagination while I’m imagining other people? Why am I imagining all of this crazy shit that’s happening in the world? Am I that messed up?

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• This question hurts my head so I chose boobies since boobies cure all.

0|1
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• Less sense, not going to lie a lot of explaining would need to be done and I can't do it myself because I don't know how the fuck I did all this.

0|1
    0|0
  • A little more I think. Life just doesn't really have point, you mostly have the same kind of day. You eat and drink, you sleep and you go to school or work.
    If it's my imagination it isn't supposed to have a point.

0|1
    0|0
  • less sense. i'd wonder why i tortured myself this way.

1|1
    0|0
  • I always think of this I always think what if I'm just a part of someone's dream? I don't know I think life would make more sense.

0|1
    0|0
  • Then what's the point of even living..
    That means I was in a simulation where things were going my way. I would have no connection with the real world.

0|1
    0|0
  • That would make less sense but only to us, cuz we are looking for logistics. Who know? Maybe were all in a movie or a game.

0|1
    0|0
  • Reminds me of my derealization/depersonalization

0|1
    0|0
  • Less sense! My imagination is kinder!

0|1
    0|0
  • Boobies!

0|2
    0|0
  • Than that would mean I was either in a coma or...

0|1
    0|0
  • More sense

0|1
    0|0
  • Deadpool always speaks the truth

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't understand the question

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• I have a good imagination, but not that good... there's weird shit out there!

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course I'm merely a figment of your imagination. I always was and always will be. We all are just a part of your subconscious to keep you moderately sane during your deep space flight in stasis, as being one of 13 escape pods that escaped Earth before it was laid to waste.

There were many more pods but they didn't escape the shockwave.

All you need to do is keep breathing calmly and go with the flow.

But the real question is whether I was talking to the Asker, PervertedJester... Or you, The Person Reading this Now.

Dun dun DUUUNNNNN!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know and I may not stop thinking about it.

0|2
    0|0
  • Life never made sense..
    AND boobies have always made more sense then.. Life so

Yey... BOOBIES...

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know why I'm even answering this. I'm probably the only one here.

1|1
    0|0
  • To begin with I would make myself and everyone else better than they are now.

0|1
    0|0
  • Less sense. Solipsism is a crazy idea and is intuitively known to be as such.

0|1
    0|0
  • this question reeks of ADHD

0|1
    0|0
  • Less

0|1
    0|0
  • Less Sense

0|1
    0|0
  • Less sense. I would wonder why I am still alone.

0|1
    0|0
  • Booby! 😍
    Booby trap 😱

0|1
    0|0
  • Less sense

0|1
    0|0
  • to me, life never makes much sense

0|1
    0|0