What do you think is the best and worst part about yourself?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• It is my anger. But I watched 2 videos on anger management and I can super control it. I just needed to know what anger was. I did the rest, identified the anger, took responsibility for it and the subsequent consequences, and was ready to change. The rest is easy.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• best: i dont take things personally
    worst: i overthink things

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 40

• Best I'm a caring and creative freind
    Worst is I'm to giving and I get hurt to often and used

2|0
    0|0
  • Best: I'm kind and caring. To the point where i let people walk all over me

Worst: At some point if you've fucked with me in some way i will lash back out and can say/do the meanest shit you've ever seen

1|0
    0|0
  • Best parts: I’m compassionate, very passionate, great humor, hard worker, persistence, honest, logical, easy to talk too.

Worse: too friendly/trusting, don’t know when to take a break

2|0
    0|0
  • The best part about me is that I'm trusting, patient and understanding which is also the worst part of me because those are the qualities that usually get me hurt...

1|0
    0|0
  • I have an ability to not only remove bias and put myself in other perspectives, with a degree of humility, but I can switch like a light switch, almost instantly, never caring about understanding but simply knowing, seeking truth and being ok with that being it.

I can be a bastard sometimes; just a disconnect often with respect to empathy which if I’m in a bad mood, I will feel that is earned, via proving why I should care. I realize this is my inner bastard, I should always care with anyone reaching out to me

1|0
    0|0
  • That I'm laid up for a while from knee surgery and can't work out.

1|0
    0|0
  • My Ego and.. my Ego. It works magnificiently to know what's best for you , and also make you act upon on it on a bad way ( a non-profitable case limited by the pride of the carrier of the Ego)

1|0
    0|0
  • Best, my patience, maturity and life values. Worst is how oblivious I can be. (like, holy shit How did I not see that?)

1|0
    0|0
  • I have an amazing heart. I love being able to do creative things to show my love. My weight is a huge problem for me and meeting people. I carry myself well, it's just that o feel disenfranchised.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't label my qualities, because they are 100% mine and they all have lessons to be learned from or taught.

1|0
    0|0
  • My best feature is my creative personality. My worst is my compulsion to manipulate people and/or cheat the rules

1|0
    0|0
  • Best:Too honest
    Worst:Can't blame myself when I know I am wrong

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about the best part but I cum in like three seconds and that shit is pretty wack yo

1|0
    0|0
  • Best: I try to be kind and empathetic
    Worst: I procrastinate

1|0
    0|0
  • Best Part- My great personality
    Worst Part- Procrastinate with things

1|0
    0|0
  • Best - My personality
    Worst - My looks and allergy to closeness

1|0
    0|0
  • my pride an my anger--both are double edge swords-as well as my loyalty and will

1|0
    0|0
  • Best: my beard, my Humor
    Worst: my dick 😅🙈, my Impatience

1|0
    0|0
  • The best part is I am confident I can do it. The downside is it gives me false effort.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love to help people physically and mentally with there problems

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 16

• I'm not sure if you are talking about body parts or character so i'm gonna write about both.
    Best: I always try to be nice even if I'm having a bad day. I'm also a very positive person
    Worst: im not very patient and sometimes i just don't care about other people's feelings

Best: my legs
    Worst: my chin, i wish it were more defined >.<

1|0
    0|0
  • Best: Intelligent and kind
    Worst: Blunt and insecure

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to make others happy and laugh but I have no filter and say what I think which get me in trouble and comes off rude

1|0
    0|0
  • Best: my boobs😊
    Worst: my feet😞 I have big feet and toes and I hate them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Best: I'm very honest and very non-judgmental.
    Worst: I'm anxious and a bit insecure, so sometimes I can lash back when I feel attacked or rejected.

1|0
    0|0
  • Best part... that I'm a perfectionst... worst part, also that.

1|0
    0|0
  • My best part is probably my heart I have a big heart I'll help anyone in need. And my worst part is probably my short temper.

1|0
    0|0
  • The best? That Im a positive person , honest.

The worst? I get pissed off easy and I get in fights.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a excellent friend
    My feelings get hurt too easily

1|1
    0|0
  • Best part is when u r confident& independent.
    worse when u feel hopeless.

1|0
    0|0
  • Extremely independent... that's both

1|0
    0|0
  • Best- ass worst- nose

1|0
    0|0
  • Too loyal. Thats my best and worst.

1|0
    0|0