What's your worst nightmare, you wish you will never have to experience?

Mine is being sold into human trafficking or being raped. Because of all the awful comments, I have got all these last years, I just wish I don't I have to experience it.What's your worst nightmare, you wish you will never have to experience?

313

Most Helpful Guy

• Your nightmare is something that always been something I fear. Not for myself but for women. I've had the two women I love most of all experience these kind of things and I wish no one else will. I also fear that one of them will have it happen again because of her situation.

For my own nightmare it has already happened and it was something that I never thought of and it was having the love of your life taken from you. She isn't dead but there are things beyond my power that I can't change even if I badly want. She is stuck in a life where she is not happy and a life she can't escape.

I don't wish that on anyone.
    Love should be free.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I know a lot people that have experienced human trafficking and when I got to hear what they have gone through, my heart literally drowned.

• Yeah it's horrible. Any kind of abuse women in the world have to go through is despicable. It's my life goal to help women in countries where they are more vulnerable and try to make changes for the better.

• I hope you can achieve your life goal one day❤️

Most Helpful Girl

• I have the same nightmare as you too and I had a couple nightmares about being in a terrorist attack, I was going to see the kooks a couple days before and had this nightmare of their being a terrorist attack whilst they are playing in the arena and a couple days after I went to see them the Manchester arena attack happened

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I hope you're safe, all the best wishes to you💕stay safe