What's your worst nightmare, you wish you will never have to experience?

Mine is being sold into human trafficking or being raped. Because of all the awful comments, I have got all these last years, I just wish I don't I have to experience it.What's your worst nightmare, you wish you will never have to experience?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Your nightmare is something that always been something I fear. Not for myself but for women. I've had the two women I love most of all experience these kind of things and I wish no one else will. I also fear that one of them will have it happen again because of her situation.

For my own nightmare it has already happened and it was something that I never thought of and it was having the love of your life taken from you. She isn't dead but there are things beyond my power that I can't change even if I badly want. She is stuck in a life where she is not happy and a life she can't escape.

I don't wish that on anyone.
    Love should be free.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I know a lot people that have experienced human trafficking and when I got to hear what they have gone through, my heart literally drowned.

• Yeah it's horrible. Any kind of abuse women in the world have to go through is despicable. It's my life goal to help women in countries where they are more vulnerable and try to make changes for the better.

• I hope you can achieve your life goal one day❤️

Most Helpful Girl

• I have the same nightmare as you too and I had a couple nightmares about being in a terrorist attack, I was going to see the kooks a couple days before and had this nightmare of their being a terrorist attack whilst they are playing in the arena and a couple days after I went to see them the Manchester arena attack happened

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I hope you're safe, all the best wishes to you💕stay safe

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Whatever my worst fears are dear Noora, they will never come close to being kidnapped, trafficked, rapped, abused, etc...
    It hurts me a lot to see a woman getting hurt.
    But to answer your question, my fear is ending up having a lonely life!!

1|0
    0|0
    • Who are they?

• Show All
    • "The nightmares" -> They
      Sorry for misunderstanding :-(

• No it's okay^^

• You mean experience AGAIN ? Yeah its related to a part of my PTSD, Which i never talk about with anyone. but still, There are some nightmares that i wish that i never have to face it in my life, for e. g : One arm, Or One Leg, Or a broken Spine, or a broken knee or a shoulder, or any physical disability

1|0
    0|0
    • I mean something you haven't gone through and you wish you will never have to go through it either..

• Show All
    • I know you did it, but still wanted to make sure you understood^^ so I just answered your question.

And I know, but still thanks for reminding me.

• ah okay
      No prob

• to realize that all my efforts led to nothing meaningful, i honestly feel so crushed after this dream

1|1
    0|0
  • Hum!..
    one nightmare where i was being choked to death..
    and i died and woke up in my bed..
    and other where i was hanging upside down..
    then stabbed and killed..
    blood from my abdomen gushed into my mouth.. i could taste my guts..

1|0
    0|0
  • I had chronic sleep paralysis in 2015. it was stress induced and I had a whole lot of hallucinations. People crawling on the ceiling, dementors over my bead, faces in the walls. It was not fun

1|0
    0|0
  • Being stupid enough to get in a relationshit again, especially, gods forbid, getting married.

1|0
    0|0
  • Being the last person alive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Missing a flight while abroad.

1|0
    0|0
  • Waking up the days after my wife passed away.

1|0
    0|0
  • losing someone i love so much this year or next year. it happened last year, I just wish I don't have to experience it again soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • to be unsuccessful

1|0
    0|0
  • Getting stuck in the pipe drain that's infested with rats.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Long story short, it was a man freshly coming out from a car crash, ghost, with burned face and body... He came to me face to face, talking to me

1|1
    0|0
  • Being trapped by snakes

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes