Do people find emparhs attractive? And intriguing?

What's your thoughts on an empath? We know it's rare. But do you gravitate to these big hearted, emotional, caring people?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like this is about you liking an empath in which case it's about if you like him and shouldn't care about others opinions. However the fact that you're questioning yourself may show you ain't that into it deep down

0|0
    0|0
    • No, I'm an empath myself. Extremely empathetic.

Most Helpful Girl

• Empath
    a person with the paranormal ability to perceive the mental or emotional state of another individual?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I'm heavy intellectual and so of course someone that's more emotional than me is attractive. They feel things I don't and help me see where I'm often blind.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes.. of coarse. Empathy is a rare 'skill' and a sign of intelligence. But keep in mind that too much of a good thing can be bad. Just don't get yourself hurt

1|0
    0|0
  • I have found every self-proclaimed empath to be needy, passive-aggressive, and annoying.

0|0
    1|1
  • If I also like how she looks yes those are nice traits

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, but it can be overwhelming to be with someone so sensative.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women don't. Thats for sure.

0|2
    0|0
  • Empathy isn't rare is it? Everyone has it right?

0|0
    0|0
    • No lol

• Show All
    • You have no idea

• Well I like to think that everyone is capable. Just feels nicer :P

• A bit cringey

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I love caring people

0|0
    0|0
  • They're attractive and they flatter me. I'm an empath who studies a bit of psychology. It satisfies me if I fix people but I just feel kinda weak but it feels so good if another empath cares for me. I empathize people who empathize me lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes