Do you feel tensed sometimes out of nowhere?

I don't know what is wrong , everything will be alright but all of a sudden I will start feeling down or tensed without any reason
I don't know what to do :(

14

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guys

• it cambe diet or lack of vitamins or even lack of sun light they make a led light that it gives you the effecyt of sun light they use his for depression an altzhimers

• Yup, this happens to me all the time. Some people just get overwhelmed with negative emotions out of nowhere. It is perfectly fine and understandable. Just make note of when that happens and ask yourself why this could be happening. Don't overthink the issue because that will make it much worse. Instead, make note of it and then try to move forward.

Whenever it happens to me, I take note of when it happened and ask myself why. Sometimes there is no answer to "why". It is just healthy to make note of these things and move forward rather than overthink it and think that you're a "broken" person for being this way.