Would you marry someone from an enemy country? (a country which your country has been at war with or they hate each other)?

Question asks MARRYING them not just dating or sleeping with them

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• hi, if i had a love for another person it would have no matter where they came from and any issues with that... that being said and coming from a very rural background and therefore limited i will dare to say that i have a fairly new friend from kazakhstan who married a guy from iran her experience and expressions is that of how they conventionally treat their women, my niece dated a guy from iran for a few years with similar behaviour patterns, that said she dated an English guy with different but also unattractive traits. I've heard black guys treat their women badly.. so on and so on... some of the sweetest most verbally loving guys have been from eastern european countries... and if a uk guy had said the same words it would of seemed creepy or weird.. this post would most likely be considered un p. c or racist but it is anything but that because i take every person and every encounter as it is.. the look of the person, the words of the person, the vibe of the person... it matters not to me where they are from or even their history it is how they treat me and how we get on... simple as that... today in the u. k prince harry married his true love... thats it... they are perfect for eachother and i believe they will do great things as they have a shared passion for the greater good... this love changed a lifetime history of protocol a mixed race divorced woman marrying a prince... a pastor who infact made the day in the service, not one politician invited... love defies all and changes everything... xx

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Absolutely. Wars tend to be the business of those with influence, not the attitudes of every single person who lives in those areas

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• Finland has been in war like in WWII the last time, so I don't think it would matter. But even if they were at war right now, it's not individual people's fault or choice, so it hardly matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. But if their views were obnoxious to me then I would never be in a relationship with them in the first place.

1|2
    0|0
  • I am not sure. But my father is married. Because my mother is greek

0|1
    0|0
  • In my opinion, you're marrying the person, not the country.
    I think that explains itself haha

1|1
    0|0
  • My family would be agains marring a turk guy bit if i love him what can i do abou it

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course, the man there are hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as he or she knows that I am the boss

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i do

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• The last time my country was at war with anyone was back in the 1500's. So, my country doesn't have enemy countries.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, it doesn't matter where they are from, as long as they are attractive to me, speak English and have similar values, I'm fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not as long you guys love each other and want to stay together

0|1
    0|0
  • If I loved them, then yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • Yh that’s hot lol

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes