What will happen if I give all my money to a car?

Car that I want is a ferrari 488 its cost nearly 1 million dollar in my country due to high car taxes (300.000 dollar in us ) ıf ı sell my house other properties and give all my money in the bank I can buy it. But should I?
Updates:
what was the worst thing can happen If I done something like this?
being an homeless, crashing the car etc etc.

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Terrible idea, having a house to live in is a lot more important than having a really expensive car.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well let's think logically. You buys a 300000 USD car but then loose all other asserts of your life. You would also have to think about life/car insurance. As you would know getting a car come with the responsibility of bills. If you don't have money to pay for the insurance, well bad news for you you can't drive it. After this fact we'll look at the job you have. I'm assuming you've got a shit job since you are wanting to trade in everything you have to get this Ferrari. So if you have a shit job then you'll have to spend the rest of your life working your as off to buy another house to where you are well off. So i have yo ask, do you really want that? Think about the long term. Plus if you do have a good paying job why not wait? If you don't, well coming from a car guy stand point I could make a civic faster then that Ferrari, trust me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Are you stupid?

0|2
    0|0
    • no just a ferrari enthusiast

• Show All
    • You also can't race your car. Youd get a speeding ticket. You can't live in a Ferrari. No house=no where to park it. No money=no gas.

• Street racing is illegal tho

• Lol good luck with that one dude

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Umm nope dude. Think about it monetary_wise. The value of property goes on increasing. So your home is your asset.
    While if you buy a Ferrari which needs a lot of maintenance and a good quality fuel for giving you the adrenaline rush. At the same time the value goes on decreasing. Unless you buy an exotic one.
    On top of it. I guess Ferrari 488 is your dream car.
    You don't just buy your dreams by making your future turn into darkness.
    It's good you have a house. now work hard for buying you own Ferrari that you can park in your own house.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad investment

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow this sucks

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, go for it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes