What will happen if I give all my money to a car?

Car that I want is a ferrari 488 its cost nearly 1 million dollar in my country due to high car taxes (300.000 dollar in us ) ıf ı sell my house other properties and give all my money in the bank I can buy it. But should I?
what was the worst thing can happen If I done something like this?
being an homeless, crashing the car etc etc.

35

Most Helpful Girl

• Terrible idea, having a house to live in is a lot more important than having a really expensive car.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well let's think logically. You buys a 300000 USD car but then loose all other asserts of your life. You would also have to think about life/car insurance. As you would know getting a car come with the responsibility of bills. If you don't have money to pay for the insurance, well bad news for you you can't drive it. After this fact we'll look at the job you have. I'm assuming you've got a shit job since you are wanting to trade in everything you have to get this Ferrari. So if you have a shit job then you'll have to spend the rest of your life working your as off to buy another house to where you are well off. So i have yo ask, do you really want that? Think about the long term. Plus if you do have a good paying job why not wait? If you don't, well coming from a car guy stand point I could make a civic faster then that Ferrari, trust me.