Abused State of mind?

Can 16yrs of being slapped, punched, kicked & hit in the head cause a lot of unseen mental problem?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• For sure. At least in the sense of emotional and mental trauma. As for physical trauma that woulda likely reared its head years ago.

• 7d

Well I've been hit in the head twice with thick sticks & my head bounced off a floor hard enough that I don't remember that days events

• 7d

So yeah you likely got a concussion which does have potential to leave long lasting effects. However previously stated I'm sure you would have noticed something off by now. If you have then I recommend talking to a professional.

• 7d

I have constant headaches & migraines that I used to rarely ever have, I barely sleep at night cuz I'm afraid to. I was told that I was mentally screwed before we met. How can someone know how u was Before u ever met them? I was perfectly fine before I met him & he says I wasn't. I met him in 2004. I've never met h before then. I acted like I was better than everyone before cuz I was. I didn't care if someone liked me or not and still don't. I've NEVER hated or regreted meeting someone this bad in my life. I've tried to leave several times & he won't let me. I flinch & tense up every time he makes a fast movements of any kind towards me & get told that if I wouldn't piss him off I wouldn't get hit. He actually had me thinking at one point that it was my fault, that I was ugly, worthless and stupid