Why do people do this?

I feel like almost every time i ask people if i can help with anything (housework, cooking etc) i just end being yelled at or lectured or put down.

I dont get it.
And im actually getting really fucking sick of it.

110

Most Helpful Guy

• What do they say? I don't understand why they would tell about that

• 7d

I asked my grandma if she needed help this morning and she said she's finished now anyway (had been mopping and cleaning and doing the washing) i hadn't asked earlier because i was getting ready to get on the train so i can go apply for jobs (im moving next week).

She went off saying i always wait until jobs are already done or until she's finished to ask (i have never deliberately done this) and how she did my dishes again this morning (ive told her many times not to) and i dont do things without her asking (if she doesn't ask how am i supposed to know it needs to be done? I dont even know what she was reffering to) i dont help around the house (i sweep, wash dishes, was clothes/hang/bring them in and fold, buy groceries, wash the dog, mow the grass) and how i was giving her this "look" like she has 3 heads (i was trying not to fucking cry because people go off at me for that too)

Also how she's worse than my stepmother when I've done nothing but sing her praises.

• 7d

In all honesty. Fit the rest of the time you are there, do just what you have to. I know that sounds wrong. But she won't ever be satisfied, you won't ever do enough. So do what you have to, continue working on your life and move forward. Your kindness is shunned, you have to protect it

Most Helpful Girl

• It's your Heart of Gold. Just like online, I get persecuted because so many are jealous of me, physically and mentally.

• 6d

online, block them, offline, dessert them.